What's Changed In the Field Of Hair Restoration In The Past 10 Years?

• Administrators

What do you guys think? I want some honest answers, what has changed both good and bad? I asked this question to Dr. Charles, and he had some interesting things to say, check it out.

What’s Changed In Field of Hair Restoration In The Last Ten Years? Dr. Charles Answers

dr-charles-1.png

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I believe the greatest advance from a surgical perspective to hair transplant surgery is not the development of FUE, but rather the increasing use of implanter pens for graft placement. This allows for no trauma to the dermal papilla (bulb of the graft), and gives consistent and reliable growth.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Michael Vories, MD said:

I believe the greatest advance from a surgical perspective to hair transplant surgery is not the development of FUE, but rather the increasing use of implanter pens for graft placement. This allows for no trauma to the dermal papilla (bulb of the graft), and gives consistent and reliable growth.

Great addition Dr. Vories, thanks for participating we value your input.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.