Farjo Clinic Manchester Procedure Nov 19

Hi All,

I've found these forums really helpful whilst carrying out research for my FUE procedure, I've decided to proceed with the Farjo clinic Manchester with Dc Rachel Kay and I'm booked in next week. I intend to use this forum as progress report partially for my own benefit but for everyone else who's is considering a FUE procedure.

It wasn't a particular easy decision when choosing a clinic as there's so much choice and not a huge amount of reviews online, I visited Farjo, Crown Clinic and The Private Clinic. I found Farjo to be very welcoming and friendly, Rachel and Cheryl answered all my questions, my second consultation was particularly helpful as I was much more informed about the procedure and the team we're on hand to field my long list of questions once again.

Key stats - Late 30's, been thinning on top since my early 20's and things have really slowed down in the last few years, I didn't really seriously consider an op until recently when a work colleague proceeded to take the plunge and his results have been amazing. Agreed grafts 1800 and I'm really excited to get going. I don't take any medication and I'm mindful of taking finasteride whilst we're in baby making mode! I'm open to start taking these in the future and I'm considering starting Rogain.

If anyone has any specific advice before the procedure that would be great? I've been asked to wear a loose buttoned shirt, no rich or spicy foods the night before, wash my hair before the op and buy a v shaped pillow for the first few nights sleep.   

If anyone has any products or hints and tips they can recommend to help with the after care I'm all ears?

I'll post my before and after photos next week and let everyone know how I get on, really excited about the procedure!

MM

Wishing you the very best of luck! 
Looking forward for your updates!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 3 months later...
22 hours ago, Aftermath said:

Still heart set on a UK procedure? You have got other consults lined up or are you pretty much settled on your surgeon?

Haha I have not decided a surgeon yet. Still doing research and have a consultation is all. All the best surgeons have like a year waiting lists which is Very annoying. 

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, Navthedon said:

I would never use a UK surgeon 

On what basis....?

based on the fact you had a failed HT in the past?

Does that mean that all UK Dr’s are unable to give good results?

I respectfully disagree.

I note that you previously posted that there is only 1 Dr worth visiting in Turkey- also not correct. (There are lots of very bad clinics in Turkey but more than just 1 good option there)

• Like 1

Yep, Pretty much so. They cannot compare to Turkish surgeons imho in terms of density and covering the temple regions. In particular Doctors Reddy and Farjo who’s results are consistently minimal and unimpressive. Seriously if you want a result that will completely satisfy avoid the U.K. in particular these two Doctors. And they charge per hair, not per graft. Rip off too