My experience with dr. Yaman (3750 grafts)

Europe1994

Hello dear members,

I'd like to share my experience with dr. Resul Yaman. I'm 24 years old student who suffered pretty bad hair loss since my teens. I did a long and deep research about various doctors in Turkey and some other countries before making my final decision. After a long process of selection I decided to go with dr. Resul Yaman because of many positive comments on his previous work (backed up by the evidence) and very professional approach of his clinic. No other clinic explained me the hair transplantation procedure as good as dr. Yaman. No other clinic bothered to answer my questions so fast and detailed. After I made an appointment and finally came to dr. Yaman's clinic, all staff members were very patient and caring about me (including the drivers).

As for the consultation, in live dr. Yaman offered implanting 3750 grafts which is 750 grafts more than planned in the online consultation. Dr. Yaman offered implanting all the extra grafts for free, explaining how money is not their main interest, but their result and reputation. 

The operation went very well and I felt amazed by the level of professionalism that clinic members have shown. I really can't think of any better option for hair transplantation procedure than dr. Resul Yaman' clinic.

I did the operation a week ago and all I can say that I'm very satisfied with the results so far. Dr. Yaman restored my frontal hairline, temporal zone and crown area using optimal number of grafts. Recipient areas seem very dense and I believe it will look very natural when it heals/grows. My donor area is healing very well and I can already tell that there wont be any visible scars.

I will update my final results when the right time comes (in few months). I definitely recommend dr. Yaman's clinic and hope that more people will put their trust into his hands.

In case you wonder how it looks like, you can check my photos. I want to point out that the photos are taken the day before and the day after the operation so redness and swelling is normal.

I wish everyone good luck.

IMG-20191105-WA0018.jpg

IMG-20191105-WA0016.jpg

IMG-20191105-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20191105-WA0027.jpg

IMG-20191105-WA0026.jpg

IMG-20191030-WA0046.jpg

On 11/13/2019 at 6:22 AM, baldblonde said:

How long did it take to look relatively normal in public?

how long until you can wear  a hat?

I'm also 24 and I was planning on doing a bit of traveling for a week after my procedure to give some time to heal up before work

It took me 9 days to get out in the public for the first time (some redness was still there tho)... I started wearing a hat after all the scabs fell off (after 10th hairwash).

18 hours ago, gbhscot said:

Looks like good work. Was also with Dr Yaman and was pretty happy with how it all went. I think with a case like yours, he will deliver an absolutely outstanding result tbh...excited to see your progress

Thanks. I will keep posting about the results 😊

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...