FUE with Bisanga's ATHENS, GREECE clinic vs Koray Erdogan's ASMED

Both have quoted similar graft counts for similar prices.

• Dr. Bisanga has opened a clinic where he will supervise two other surgeons who that help with punch extraction and incisions, and the technicians do the placing process.
  • Koray Erdogan at ASMED on the other hand will design the hairline whereas I believe technicians do all the rest of the work. I understand ASMED's reputation has been wavering for mega-sessions, but the amount I was quoted definitely isn't considered a megasession. I also have heard a lot more negativity about ASMED but the post's from users actually seem pretty solid, so I think ASMED's clinic still seems ideal.

Is Bisanga's reputation for his new clinic enough to go to it, even if he realistically has no part in the procedure?

Edited by pvlife

@pvlife

Thanks for your interest.

Both great options. You do the right thing to ask questions, and hear other individuals opinions and experiences. Take your time. Do your research.

The motivation for my response is just to clear up the following -

6 hours ago, pvlife said:

Is Bisanga's reputation for his new clinic enough to go to it, even if he realistically has no part in the procedure?

Dr Bisanga would lead your surgery, consult and plan your complete approach. He would then punch your grafts with Dr Kyparissou from his team. Dr Bisanga would then make your incision sites with Dr Venetsanos from his team. Therefore Dr Bisanga will play a huge part in any procedure in Athens. As in Brussels, his technicians would then extract the pre punched grafts and place the grafts into the pre made incision sites.

Dr Bisanga is also available to punch all grafts and make all incision sites in Athens. This is available at a different price point.

Dr Bisanga is fully scheduled months in advance in Brussels. Athens presents an opportunity to have surgery with Dr Bisanga more accessible for those who find Brussels costing out of their reach, or are looking to proceed within a lesser budget.

Let me know if I may help you with anything. 

All the best!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.