How long until hair starts falling out again without Fin?

I ran out of my 1mg Fin tablets unexpectedly and now the earliest appointment I can get to get a new prescription at any Dr. here where I am is in at least 2 weeks.

How long does it take for my hair to fall out again without Fin?

I'm pretty sure you will be fine for 2 weeks.

Many patients have breaks in between taking Fin, maybe having a couple of Finasteride free months throughout a year.

Also if you have been taking it for a period of time then you might want to consider changing your routine to be less frequent, maybe skipping a couple of days a week. This works for most folk but monitor any differences all the same.

1 hour ago, super64 said:

Is there a reason for skipping?

I luckily managed to get some more Finasterid prescribed now but thanks for all those answers.

Most patients do not suffer any further loss if they have short breaks, again you should monitor this.

It also gives the body time to go drug free and the patient a window to notice any accepted symptoms that the medication could be responsible for.

As for skipping the odd day, the medication tends to stay in your system for quite some time and therefore in most patients skipping a few days does not appear to have a noticeable negative effect on the hair loss.

I would say the lesser drug you can take to have the desired effect the better.