Abhinay Singh

Getting a taste of my own medication - My hair transplant journey initiates...

Absolutely without question the best transformation I have seen in all my years on and off this forum.

truly remarkable and I admit to being envious. Just wow. And you have tons in reserve should you ever need it (doubtful) 

nice beardage too ! 

6 hours ago, Johnboy71 said:

Absolutely without question the best transformation I have seen in all my years on and off this forum.

truly remarkable and I admit to being envious. Just wow. And you have tons in reserve should you ever need it (doubtful) 

nice beardage too ! 

Thank you sir.  Yes another 2000 to 2500 can be taken from my scalp if needed. 

Hello everyone,

Guess who is feeling fabulous with all this new hair!!!

I am over the moon while sharing these with you. It has been nothing short of just sheer joy for me. I am so happy and I wish my happiness spills over to others as well.

I am regularly on my medications and I am eating healthier. Lots of physical activity helps me stay fresh.

IMG-20200611-WA0032.jpg

IMG-20200611-WA0029.jpg

IMG-20200611-WA0036.jpg

IMG-20200611-WA0028.jpg

IMG-20200611-WA0031.jpg

IMG-20200611-WA0035.jpg

IMG-20200611-WA0037.jpg

IMG-20200611-WA0030.jpg

IMG-20200611-WA0033.jpg

IMG-20200611-WA0034.jpg

• Like 2

Abhinay, this is incredible. Eugenix is truly knocking it out of the park case after case. This has taken YEARS off of your appearance for what I am sure will be years to come. The work is so natural. You look like a man who hasn’t even started dealing with hair loss yet. I know I say it in every single post I make in your thread but congratulations!!

On 6/11/2020 at 7:19 AM, Abhinay Singh said:

Hello everyone,

Guess who is feeling fabulous with all this new hair!!!

I am over the moon while sharing these with you. It has been nothing short of just sheer joy for me. I am so happy and I wish my happiness spills over to others as well.

I am regularly on my medications and I am eating healthier. Lots of physical activity helps me stay fresh.

What medications are you on? Finastride?

Great result BTW.