Getting a taste of my own medication - My hair transplant journey initiates...

1 hour ago, RecessionProof said:

Congratulations Abhinay! Your thread was a funny and informative read, and I'm sure the transformation is only just beginning 😄

Thank you Sir.. 

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

46 minutes ago, Steeeve said:

Wow, Abhinay! This is incredible for just 3 months! Looking forward to your further progress.

Eugenix is really bringing their A-Game to both this forum and their patients!

Thank you Sir. I will keep you updated on my result.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• 1 month later...
On 3/21/2020 at 6:59 AM, Pyrat said:

Hi @Abhinay Singh: It’s been a while since we saw an update from you. Really Eager to see your progress since you were one of the fast responders.

Hello Sir,

I am posting my full update very soon. Meanwhile please find my 4 months status 

IMG_20200319_022411_813.jpg

IMG_20200319_022411_812.jpg

Kind Regards

1 minute ago, Abhinay Singh said:

Hello Sir,

I am posting my full update very soon. Meanwhile please find my 4 months status 

IMG_20200319_022411_813.jpg

IMG_20200319_022411_812.jpg

Wow, that is one hell of a transformation and in just 4 months. I will look forward to your full update.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Pyrat said:

Wow, that is one hell of a transformation and in just 4 months. I will look forward to your full update.

Thank you Sir.. Sure

Kind Regards

4596 DHT/FUE GRAFTS HAIR TRANSPLANTATION

DATE OF SURGERY: 06/11/2019 NW Grade 5 (progressive)

MEDICATION: Was not taking any medications Post hair transplant, upon tablet Finasteride

DONOR: Scalp

HAIR QUALITY: Thick

AVERAGE HAIR PER GRAFT: 2.54

HAIR/SKIN CONTRAST: Medium

HAIR RESTORATION GOALS: Fixing the hairline & covering the bald area & preventing the ongoing baldness by medications

EXTRACTION METHOD: 100% slow motor punch

PUNCH SIZE: 0.9 mm, trumpet

PLACEMENT TECHNIQUE: Dull needle implanter in premade sites

TOTAL GRAFTS PLACED: 4596

SINGLES: 500, in the hairline zone

ONSET OF THE GROWTH: Within one month!

AT 4 MONTHS: Excellent growth and good response to oral Finasteride

2 (1).jpg

1 (1).jpg

3 (1).jpg

4 (1).jpg

5 (1).jpg

6 (1).jpg

7 (1).jpg

8 (1).jpg

Edited by Abhinay Singh

Kind Regards

• Administrators

You have insane growth, I love that the clinic is wetting the hair, because it really shows the true density, the fun has just begun in terms of growth and maturation.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

14 hours ago, home1212 said:

your transformation is amazing, very happy for your Abhinay! It helps that you have a great donor, course dark hair and you went to an excellent clinic for high norwoods, congrats again!

Thank you sir for your wishes.

Kind Regards

On 3/29/2020 at 3:37 AM, paddyirishman said:

Congratulations Abhinay,  amazing transformation .  One would be delighted with this maturity after 12 months plus, never mind 4 months. 

Paddy

Thank you sir. I am sure you will get better results than mine.

• Thanks 1

Kind Regards

On 3/28/2020 at 8:38 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

You have insane growth, I love that the clinic is wetting the hair, because it really shows the true density, the fun has just begun in terms of growth and maturation.

Thank you sir for appreciating our work and  for providing this platform to showcase our results. 

Kind Regards

• 1 month later...

I have completed 6 months now and here is the update. I have grown my beard during the lockdown.

20200501_132215.jpg

20200501_132126.jpg

20200427_010702.jpg

20200501_132229.jpg

Kind Regards

20 minutes ago, Abhinay Singh said:

I have completed 6 months now and here is the update. I have grown my beard during the lockdown.

20200501_132215.jpg

20200501_132126.jpg

20200427_010702.jpg

20200501_132229.jpg

This is ridiculously good @Abhinay Singh. What percentage of the patients at the clinic get these kinds of results and what percentage get the normal/satisfactory results and is there anything that the patient can do beforehand to ensure that he gets these type of results.

• Like 1

Abhinay went from “I’ll bring her home at 7pm sharp” to “I’ll bring her after the weekend”

very nice results man. Congrats! I can feel the confidence oozing 

• Like 1

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

• Administrators

Abinay, 

Sir you’re in the hall of fame for growth. Nice beard too 👍🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...