Getting a taste of my own medication - My hair transplant journey initiates...

23 hours ago, Abhinay Singh said:

Yes Sir.  I am in shedding phase. I will post my recent photos very soon. Thank you 

Sure. Will wait. For how many months after a transplant did the doctor advice you to keep your transplanted area away from sunlight? And the redness in the transplanted area, how much time does it take to go away?

First 7 days, I was advised to wear a surgical cap and keep transplanted area away from sunlight and dust. In my case redness was not visible after 7 to 10 days only. 

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

5 minutes ago, Indian_Canadian said:

Hello @Abhinay Singh

Great to see your HT photos. Can you please tell who led/performed your surgery? It appeared to be Dr. Sethi in one of the photos. Is that right?

Good Luck!

My surgery was led and Supervised by Dr Arika and She has done the Designing, maximum slits, crucial extractions/Implantation. 

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have just completed sixty days after my procedure. My hair have grown drastically giving me a vast change in look. The shedding phase did not last long and now I am super excited to see the full growth in my scalp.
I am sure that I will be completely different with regards to my appearance. Taking my medicines regularly. Finasteride seems to be a blessing.
Here are some of my pictures of the current growth.

1`.jpg

2`.jpg

3`.jpg

4`.jpg

5`.jpg

6`.jpg

7`.jpg

Kind Regards

1 hour ago, duchaine said:

Wow, great result!
I am so jealous you took only 2 months for a such incredible transformation!

Thank you so much for appreciating.

Kind Regards

33 minutes ago, paddyirishman said:

@Abhinay Singh the huge transformation and really impressive improvement is clear to see. Congratulations to you, you are only at 2 months , you have a lot to look forward to for the months ahead. Well done.

........Paddy.....

Thank you so much Sir @paddyirishman

Kind Regards

6 minutes ago, nordicwarrior said:

Looks great abhinay!

Thank you Sir @nordicwarrior

Kind Regards

18 minutes ago, nordicwarrior said:

Looks great abhinay!

Thank you Sir

Kind Regards

6 hours ago, Taurus75 said:

It seems in  your pre hair transplant pics your hair has been shaved to prepare the area for transplant.do have earlier pictures of your recepiant area

@Taurus75 Hello Sir, kindly refer my first post where I have posted before photographs without shave. I have also mentioned that I used to keep my side hair long to cover my bald scalp. I am attaching one old social photograph before my HT where you can clearly see my bald scalp during high wind.

20200122_102620.jpg

Kind Regards

Just now, Abhinay Singh said:

@Taurus75 Hello Sir, kindly refer my first post where I have posted before photographs without shave. I have also mentioned that I used to keep my side hair long to cover my bald scalp. I am attaching one old social photograph before my HT where you can clearly see my bald scalp during high wind.

20200122_102620.jpg

Below one is taken today.

20200121_114247.jpg

Kind Regards

8 hours ago, Taurus75 said:

‌for 2 months your result is very good

Thank you @Taurus75

Kind Regards

7 hours ago, MyHTwihtDrPradeep said:

Dear Abhinay

Your result looks amazing. Hopefully I get my date booked soon with Dr Pradeep so see you soon in India.

Thank you Sir 

Kind Regards

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I have just completed ninety days after my procedure. According to Dr Arika and Dr Pradeep, my hairs are growing a lot quicker than other. 
I am certain that I will get superb outcomes . Taking my medicines regularly. 
Here are some of my pictures of the current growth

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8 (1).jpg

Edited by Abhinay Singh
  • Like 1

Kind Regards

@Abhinay Singh congratulations that is outstanding for only 3 months .That's very reassuring to see as I'm looking forward to my own result soon after having my own HT at Eugenix .  

Yes the DHT method, advancement of regular FUE,  Direct Hair Transplantation which ensures grafts are out of body for a minimum time with no root touch is certainly proving and showing outstanding results.

Paddy

18 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

@Abhinay Singh congratulations that is outstanding for only 3 months .That's very reassuring to see as I'm looking forward to my own result soon after having my own HT at Eugenix .  

Yes the DHT method, advancement of regular FUE,  Direct Hair Transplantation which ensures grafts are out of body for a minimum time with no root touch is certainly proving and showing outstanding results.

Paddy

Thank you Sir 

Kind Regards

13 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

That’s very good progress for such a short time. You look like you have an excellent donor as well. 

please list out the meds/supplements you are taking 

Thank you Sir.  I am taking Finasteride 1mg everyday  and multi vitamins (cyclic).

Kind Regards