Getting a taste of my own medication - My hair transplant journey initiates...

Absolutely without question the best transformation I have seen in all my years on and off this forum.

truly remarkable and I admit to being envious. Just wow. And you have tons in reserve should you ever need it (doubtful) 

nice beardage too ! 

6 hours ago, Jstatham said:

that is an AMAZING result!

Thank you sir

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

6 hours ago, Johnboy71 said:

Absolutely without question the best transformation I have seen in all my years on and off this forum.

truly remarkable and I admit to being envious. Just wow. And you have tons in reserve should you ever need it (doubtful) 

nice beardage too ! 

Thank you sir.  Yes another 2000 to 2500 can be taken from my scalp if needed. 

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

Guess who is feeling fabulous with all this new hair!!!

I am over the moon while sharing these with you. It has been nothing short of just sheer joy for me. I am so happy and I wish my happiness spills over to others as well.

I am regularly on my medications and I am eating healthier. Lots of physical activity helps me stay fresh.

IMG-20200611-WA0032.jpg

IMG-20200611-WA0029.jpg

IMG-20200611-WA0036.jpg

IMG-20200611-WA0028.jpg

IMG-20200611-WA0031.jpg

IMG-20200611-WA0035.jpg

IMG-20200611-WA0037.jpg

IMG-20200611-WA0030.jpg

IMG-20200611-WA0033.jpg

IMG-20200611-WA0034.jpg

• Like 3

Kind Regards

• Valued Contributor

Abhinay, this is incredible. Eugenix is truly knocking it out of the park case after case. This has taken YEARS off of your appearance for what I am sure will be years to come. The work is so natural. You look like a man who hasn’t even started dealing with hair loss yet. I know I say it in every single post I make in your thread but congratulations!!

On 6/11/2020 at 7:19 AM, Abhinay Singh said:

Hello everyone,

Guess who is feeling fabulous with all this new hair!!!

I am over the moon while sharing these with you. It has been nothing short of just sheer joy for me. I am so happy and I wish my happiness spills over to others as well.

I am regularly on my medications and I am eating healthier. Lots of physical activity helps me stay fresh.

What medications are you on? Finastride?

Great result BTW. 

• Administrators

Elvis is in the building, absolutely incredible 👏🏼

• Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 months later...

Finally I have completed 9 months after my hair transplant. I will post my complete photos soon..

20200906_162804.jpg

20200820_160421.jpg

• Like 1

Kind Regards

2 hours ago, 540Oak said:

Like others I am absolutely astounded by your results!!  

Thank you sir.

Kind Regards

2 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

Amazing ! One of the best results I have seen. 

Thank you sir 🙏 

Kind Regards

• Administrators

I’m amazed, astonished, and dumbfounded 🤯. Do you have any pictures of what you looked like before, like selfies? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

2 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I’m amazed, astonished, and dumbfounded 🤯. Do you have any pictures of what you looked like before, like selfies? 

IMG-20200925-WA0000.thumb.jpg.9b9bef0f7c5572ecc9da074be4a28cb0.jpg

IMG-20200909-WA0015.jpg

Kind Regards

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Abhinay Singh said:

IMG-20200925-WA0000.thumb.jpg.9b9bef0f7c5572ecc9da074be4a28cb0.jpg

IMG-20200909-WA0015.jpg

😳 WOW 

• Like 2

View my thread

so I used to keep my hair long to hide my baldness initially but unfortunately later my hair became very thin and scalp was clearly visible. 

Kind Regards

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Abhinay Singh said:

so I used to keep my hair long to hide my baldness initially but unfortunately later my hair became very thin and scalp was clearly visible. 

How many grafts did you get? You have hair like elvis now. I’m jealous haha 😝

View my thread

1 minute ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

How many grafts did you get? You have hair like elvis now. I’m jealous haha 😝

4596 grafts sir... Thank you..

Yeah now everyday I am trying new hairstyle.👍

• Like 1

Kind Regards

1 hour ago, Steeeve said:

Absolutely AMAZING, Abhinay!! Stunning results!!

Thank you sir.

Kind Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Daylight and water is no more enemy of me. 20201008_215600.thumb.jpg.355be41dd6aba03786efb06fb15d7134.jpg20201008_145108.thumb.jpg.9c78fd7ddc157e5386f505657459c65b.jpg

Kind Regards

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/9/2020 at 8:24 PM, Panamera13 said:

wow what a transformation!!

Is Eugenix still taking in international patients...?

eu1.png

Extremely sorry for the delay response Sir.  Thank you for your kind words. Yes sir through medical visa some patients are able to travel for surgery.

Kind Regards

Life isn't perfect but your hair can be.  

20201031_142158.jpg

• Like 7

Kind Regards