DHT blocking shampoo? Pronexa? Suggestions?

Has anyone had experience with this stuff? 

Hairgenics Pronexa Clinical Strength Hair Growth & Regrowth Therapy Hair Loss Shampoo With Biotin, Collagen, and DHT Blockers for Thinning Hair

I've been using for months. Seems to be ok, but it's expensive. Anyone else confident in it's ability to prevent hair loss?
Or any other suggestions?

Unknown.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

i have same question with these shampoos which are actually cheap but i m really skeptical about it. https://hairlossdhtshampoo.com/products/hair-restoration-laboratories-hair-loss-dht-blocking-shampoo-16-ounces. Anyone bought these? They also sell a 40$ minoxidil so that made me really skeptical about the legitimacy of their shampoos

On 11/14/2019 at 12:10 AM, LonelyGraft said:

I doubt these shampoos do anything to help. The only shampoo that I would try that has studies backing it to help hair loss is ketoconazole containing shampoos at a concentration of 1-2%. Do not use more than 2-3 times a week as they are very drying.

Those "dht blocking" shampoos probably just have ketnoconazole in it with bunch of useless shit to market it as an unique formula. Just like they do it with minoxidil. They put it with some random shit and claim its their working formula when in reality the only thing that is working is minoxidil in it