Where is Dutchie?

I think every now and then he shows up...yet most guys simply move on with their lives once their procedures have fully matured.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• Moderators

I thought he got banned for some comments he made which if that's true I think it wasn't right as he was not happy with what seemed like sub par results and was trying to find a way to resolve it and of course was frustrated with the entire process, although it looked like he was slowly improving over time and was possibly a very slow grower.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Gosh, I don't remember that...do you know what thread it was?

Also, maybe ask Melvin if he got banned as he would know.

Gillenator

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

What doctor did he have his procedure with?

Gillenator

1 hour ago, gillenator said:

What doctor did he have his procedure with?

Dr H in Canada. 

I don't know really, it was all a bit weird. He had decent growth about 5 months in and then decided to get prp with another doctor (if I remember correctly). Then he went off on one when it started shedding. I can't remember when he got banned but it was maybe 12-15 months post op. 

Edited by 1978matt

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

I am not a fan of doing PRP post-op for that reason and others...I have heard from a number of guys who had complications after having PRP during the regrowth period.

In general terms, I am not a proponent of using PRP in treating hair loss.

Gillenator