Will this line become less obvious? ( beard transplant )

Mrsimpsons

Hello guys. 

I’m a 25 y/o male. Always wanted a fuller beard since I love the look of it, being able to look very handsome coming straight from the barber etc. 

So, I packed my bags and went to Istanbul for 4 days and had a transplant done. About 4200 grafts, mostly 2 and 3 hairs per graft. 

I’ve read a lot before going, how easy the healing process is etc. saw people on YouTube who looked super natural after 10 days..

I wanted to keep it to myself that I’ve had a transplant. To me it’s a pretty weird thing to do and I don’t like being judged by it. Also the amount of bs I would have to go through at work.. I wouldn’t be able to keep working there because everyone is “joking” around. My new nick name would probably be Beard transplant... lol :(

so I’ve isolated my self and took time of work, just recovering. Now it’s been 10 days and I was allowed to shave. So I did. 

Now I’m fearing for my life. Did I make a huge mistake? Will this be how i look now? Feels like I ruined my self.. I hope it’s just bruises and redskin.. still feels kind of swollen when I touch the line.. feels swollen when I smile as well..

can anyone tell me if it’s gonna look this way or can I calm down and just patiently wait.. must be back for work in maximum 10 days.. :(

8D8A136E-E30D-4215-AF7D-C547F34413B2.jpeg

U are krazy to transplant that much hair to your beard .. I hope u have a full head of hair n never grow bald ..  or u be taking hairs from the beard to out it back in ur head later in life .. 

.. u going to have that red mark for months ,, but once ur hair grows it won’t be as noticeable though . Best of luck .. 

Haha! Yeah.. baldness doesn’t run in the family *knock on wood* 

still isn’t that noticeable on the back of my head tbh!

do you happen to know if it’s normal to have a loss o feeling afterwards? I’ve read wow different stuff but would love to hear some people about their experience. Still can feel where my sideburns are.. also on the middle of the cheeks.. 

Don't panic, it's normal to see  (redness, swelling, numbness, bruising etc) eventually it will fade away with time you just have to be patient. I have to say you are either brave or crazy for doing this, I am curious to see how this turns out, keep us updated and best of luck!

1 minute ago, Abi28 said:

Don't panic, it's normal to see  (redness, swelling, numbness, bruising etc) eventually it will fade away with time you just have to be patient. I have to say you are either brave or crazy for doing this, I am curious to see how this turns out, keep us updated and best of luck!

Haha, crazy indeed!

always has a quest for a beard, tried minox and some other stuff but didn’t really work for me + dried me out like crazy !

saw a lot of good stuff about it so I just went with it..

thanks for calming me down a bit.