Lebron James Hairline Falls During Game Dr. Diep Answers Why

• Administrators

I know this is my second thread on this subject, but I had a good conversation with Dr. Diep, and he shared some insight on what he believed happened to poor Lebron, and what can be done to fix his hair. I'd like to hear the communities thoughts, why do you guys think his hair looks so bad? It's clear he has had surgery before. You would think that a multi-millionaire could afford some of the industries best surgeons. Thoughts?

Lebron James Hairline Falls During Game Dr. Diep Answers Why

lebron.png

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...

Why did Brendan Fraser's look so bad? Or, arguably, John Travolta's? Or so many others with so many other types of Hollywood botch-jobs like those horrible comical lip injections, bad butt implants, ridiculous unnatural boob-jobs, etc? I've thought about this for a long time, because as a cosmetic surgery vet it just pains me to see so many wealthy connected people get so bamboozled by hacks.

I've honestly long-believed that it's because celebrities live in a bubble where they don't do any research themselves, they just ask the idiots around them (their assistants or agents or  whatever) to do it for them, and said idiots do some basic cursory internet research (or even worse, they just ask other idiots "in the business") and end up sending them to some Hollywood hack with outdated tech who only gets to stick around because he was popular with big-name stars 20+ years ago and sort of got grandfathered in (also for being known as a sort of inner-circle surgeon who services celebs and keeps it on the down-low - i.e. away from the tabloid vultures and public), so they just accept this bad advice on trust and go to crap doctors.

I can't imagine Lebron looking in the mirror after this garbage SMP procedure or whatever he got led into/pushed onto him by his assistant/agent/advisor/whatever and thinking, "Man, this looks great!" He probably knows it looks like crap and he was trying to keep it hidden until he could do damage control. It just looks like a crappy SMP tattoo to me.

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, OtherSyde said:

Why did Brendan Fraser's look so bad? Or, arguably, John Travolta's? Or so many others with so many other types of Hollywood botch-jobs like those horrible comical lip injections, bad butt implants, ridiculous unnatural boob-jobs, etc? I've thought about this for a long time, because as a cosmetic surgery vet it just pains me to see so many wealthy connected people get so bamboozled by hacks.

I've honestly long-believed that it's because celebrities live in a bubble where they don't do any research themselves, they just ask the idiots around them (their assistants or agents or  whatever) to do it for them, and said idiots do some basic cursory internet research (or even worse, they just ask other idiots "in the business") and end up sending them to some Hollywood hack with outdated tech who only gets to stick around because he was popular with big-name stars 20+ years ago and sort of got grandfathered in (also for being known as a sort of inner-circle surgeon who services celebs and keeps it on the down-low - i.e. away from the tabloid vultures and public), so they just accept this bad advice on trust and go to crap doctors.

I can't imagine Lebron looking in the mirror after this garbage SMP procedure or whatever he got led into/pushed onto him by his assistant/agent/advisor/whatever and thinking, "Man, this looks great!" He probably knows it looks like crap and he was trying to keep it hidden until he could do damage control. It just looks like a crappy SMP tattoo to me.

You hit the nail on the head, Dr. Diep pretty much said the same thing. They live in a bubble, and they believe any doctor that practices in an expensive area of LA must be doing good work i.e Beverly Hills, Bel-Air etc. I was watching a podcast recently with David Spade and he was talking about hair transplants, and how surgeons have it down to a science with a robot. I chuckled to myself, but then I thought man it's sad that so many famous and wealthy people are so ill-informed. I really wish more people knew about this forum, it would save them a lot of money and most importantly save them from bad results.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.