Can you shave your head completely after a FUE anymore?

super64

I am considering have a FUE done, potentially with Dr. Hasson.
One of my main concerns is what happens if I have to stop Finasterid for whatever reason after a FUE.
Which would cause the rest of my hair to fall out presumably. The transplanted hair would stay of course (I think?) But that wouldn't do me any good of course since I'd still have a bald head in most places.

So if I had to shave then, would that be possible at all? Or would you see scars from where the grafts were taken or implanted?

Has anyone here had to stop Fin after a FUE transplant? What do you do?

If you've been taking the medication for some time and it's working, why would you get off of it?  Don't.

Yes you can shave.  How visible are the pin-point scars to the naked eye will depend on what punch the doctor used.  Hopefully no more than .9mm.

It depends on how short you wanna go - and varies slightly from person to person. I can buzz as short as a 1.5 guard on the sides without anything being noticeable - possibly shorter, I just haven't tried/had a desire to go any shorter than that. 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56