SERKAN AYGIN : 3200 garfts. bad case, 8 months Repair By Dr. Bruno Pinto

futurenow

This is another recent case, He was to Valencia where the doctor was in a conference:

https://foro.recuperarelpelo.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=77633

Too He has refused to apply the guarentee, the excuse has been He has very thin hair and a lot of grafts of 1 unit and that the result was the expected

The other case too has been refused simply

Btw I didn't tell something, in November a doctor saw my intervention, I wanted to to see if the the donor and recipient areas had been damaged, maybe I had a bad survival, but He told me that an operation like this (with care) low survival was discarded and imposible 3200 grafts in 4 hour with a quality operation.

I didn't tell him anything about Turkey and either the name of clinic to be impartial.

Anyway in January I will visit other doctor and to have a second opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

People I need help with this, a person of biology background has told that the points of preanestesia are a negligence in the zone where are localizated.

I ahven't seen other cases with points so down

78eeebdb-33e5-458f-83d2-34d56be774ca.jpg[/img]

Here is my 3175 grafts at Dr.Cinik.

I think this is close to what I was promised as far as graft number goes. Maybe give another Dr a go and use some beard hair to fill in the noticeable gap so you preserve your donor.

My operation also took 8 hours and was DHI method. Cost was 3090 euro. Also 200 or so implanted into crown. 

2BB80464-25C0-426B-A660-69D9E4FC08B7.png

C8A40F11-1DA2-48A0-97CA-992A09E0CFD7.png

On 1/7/2020 at 2:05 AM, futurenow said:

Thanks  blackweasel.

They have offered me the warrancy and fix the lack of density and the design, really I don't know what should i do

Its a hard one, I think youre result is not too bad. Maybe just fill in the remaining gap and add some density?
Also a possible option is to use some body hair as to not exhaust your donor in case you need future treatment. 

Wish you luck with any decision you end up making. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I upload some photos I think you will get conclusions

This is 3 months ago that I cut my hair very short

pelo-corto.jpg

This is current with shaved hair

rapado-13.jpg

and this photo, please take a look

contados.jpg

Finally throughout these weeks I will be uploading photos so you can see the growth without trying to camouflage it with longer hair

Edited by futurenow

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Well people, 9 days ago I had a repair.
The differences are amazing, if you decide go to Serkan at least choose that the medical lead in your intervention should be Ibrahim.

At least he is a doctor with integrity, his work is good, I am sure when he will be known and He will open his own clinic, in the same way that Ximena Vila was working for Lorenzo, who is one of the best doctors in the world, Ximena now has her own clinic and is an extraordinary doctor.

In the photo Serkan and Ibrahim.

serkIbra (1).jpg

I,m glad your happy that you got a repair. Can you show us pics of this please? It’s too early to say the differences are amazing. What are the details of the repair ? Graft count etc. I wish you good growth and hope it does end up as you hope. 

• Like 1

yeah, I post the images

The differences are amazing in post procedure, the images when it say "4 and 6 hours" is the time of the intervention

comparativa.jpg5-days-compativa.jpg5-days-compativa-2.jpgcomparativa2.jpg

And this is a photo from 7 days from intervention:

7-days.jpg

9 days

9-days.jpg

Edited by futurenow

So who was the 2nd procedure with? 

The 3200 number was obviously a complete lie, you only have to look at the area covered and as pointed out before the time the surgery took. I guess this is what some of these clinics do, they lower their price per graft but then charge you for more grafts than they actually extract - which is basically fraud but then it's difficult to prove.

Anyway, the work looks good and I hope you get the result you should have got the first time. Good luck 🙂

30 minutes ago, Egy said:

You have to distinguish "repair" from "second intervention" which are two very different things, @Doron Haratican explain the meaning.

Repair protocol like I had, is a different procedure that requires very experienced doctor, because: 

1) Punch procedure is more complicated, because the donor got scars and depletion, now here is the tricky thing, when you punch grafts from a donor that was traumatized by amatur job before, the doctor needs carefully to punch healthy grafts, pre amatur procedures can hurt grafts roots that survived BUT some are deformed and eroded and aren't fit a hair transplant procedure, although the hair on the donor looks normal, this is what happened to me.

2) When a paitent had a procedure at technicians clinic and wants to do a repair by a doctor, the doctor in taking responsibility for the previous procedure and need carefully not to hurt the old implanted grafts, this is very very complex.

2nd intervention doesn't require those skills, in some cases 2nd can be a small "touch up", add more 700 single grafts to the frontal for instance, but without over traumatized scalp.

I had my awful experience at Arenamed clinic in Istanbul and when I was lucky that Dr. Maras from HDC could repair me with my svere traumatized scalp and I am more than happy now.

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

1 hour ago, Egy said:

You have to distinguish "repair" from "second intervention" which are two very different things, @Doron Haratican explain the meaning.

Well due all the area in the before cirugy has been treated it is a repair, most of doctor called it repair, beside I had a fibrous tissue higher was seen in the trichoscope

Edited by futurenow

• Moderators

Just a comment on the first procedure: It looks to me like they charged you per hair, rather than per graft. If you figure an average of around 2.2 hairs per graft then that would give you around 1450 grafts to get 3200 hairs. The 1450 number looks to me to be about the amount of grafts that was done. It does look like most of it grew because they hardly transplanted in the center where it was still thin afterwards. It looks like you had some very thin miniaturized hair there that really needed to be transplanted into much more the way the 2nd procedure was done.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

On 2/7/2021 at 1:45 PM, BeHappy said:

Just a comment on the first procedure: It looks to me like they charged you per hair, rather than per graft. If you figure an average of around 2.2 hairs per graft then that would give you around 1450 grafts to get 3200 hairs. The 1450 number looks to me to be about the amount of grafts that was done. It does look like most of it grew because they hardly transplanted in the center where it was still thin afterwards. It looks like you had some very thin miniaturized hair there that really needed to be transplanted into much more the way the 2nd procedure was done.

Thanks for your observation, indeed these are the information of the extraction:

In my HT they didn't give me the file in person, it was by email

HT Serkan:

certificado.jpg
graft 1 hair: 850
graft 2 hair: 1450
grafts 3 hair: 900
Very close to 2 hair/graft  Very curious number, when in a photo i counted very close to 1600 grafts? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

la-prueba-contados.jpg

In my repair:
graft 1 hair: 146
graft 2 hair: 561
graft 3 hair: 483
graft 4 hair: 52

So the mean is 2.40 hair/graft

It is amazing coming from a previous intervention and the average has been better and the post cirugy is being so different, the recovering is being faster than first intervention

Edited by futurenow

• 3 weeks later...

Well, with 30 days from my HT repair, my shock loss it seems soft, I have lost the new inserted hair but native hair and old inserted hair (at least for the moment) haven't fallen

29-days.jpg

These are the photos from the clinic:

MTIsvrp.jpg3UisYFY.jpg

Edited by futurenow

• Administrators

Glad you got this fixed, who was the second surgeon? Ibrahim Jebai? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.