SERKAN AYGIN : 3200 garfts. bad case, 8 months Repair By Dr. Bruno Pinto

futurenow

On February 28 I had an operation of 3200 grafts,  2800 FUE and 400 DHI (in the middle zone).

The time of operation was 4 hours ...

The results aren't good and I think the cause is that they put like 2000 grafts, the response of the clinic has been essentially "wait at 12 months" to re evaluate by doctor.

These are the photos

Before:

photo-2019-10-19-14-24-41.jpg

photo-2019-04-24-22-03-21.jpg

The day of the operation:

78eeebdb-33e5-458f-83d2-34d56be774ca.jpg
56df8e49-d911-46bd-8a48-83f627da60fa.jpg

Now:

IMG-20191024-001716.jpg

14102019-3.png

• Like 1

Yeah i know, in my case the shock loss was very light and the first results too, but 2 months ago the evolution stopped and this is the moment where the changes are stronger

This photo is with 5 months

IMG-20190729-190536.jpg

Edited by futurenow

there is still time to hope that something still peaks, hair transplantation has its evolutionary times, but they are not the same for everyone, at 12 months you will have your thoughts.

18 hours ago, Giastro said:

there is still time to hope that something still peaks, hair transplantation has its evolutionary times, but they are not the same for everyone, at 12 months you will have your thoughts.

Really you are kind 😊 but mys hopes are down

These photos are from 5 month and now:

photo-2019-10-26-15-49-21.jpg
IMG-20191024-001843.jpg

@futurenow in fact at 8 months after the transplant you seem a little behind with the regrowth, as I wrote in some previous post the doubt could arise for the number of UF extracted and implanted, in my opinion it could be less than 3200, especially for the fact that  it does not take 4 hours to do this.

The problem in the Serkan clinic is that transplantation is a lottery, it can be good for you as it can go wrong, then Serkan I know that you see it only 3 minutes before the transplant and it is quite hasty at times even arrogant, you noticed too  what?

not really, He is a serious person but either I perceive a bad impression like people say.

Well the process it has been good, a clean operation but really it fails in the density and emptys parts, so this is the reason I think there aren't 3200 grafts

If you had 3200 grafts done that doesn't mean that it is guaranteed that all grafts survived, sometimes low yield happens, your situation is not that bad, your donor looks good so you can have a 2nd procedure in the future to add more density or you could grow your hair longer and use a bit of concealer, you are going to be fine either way.. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/29/2019 at 7:52 PM, Egy said:

I don't want to be repetitive, but 3200 UF are not extracted and implanted in just 4 hours.

I agree with you. Looking at pics, it doesn't seem a 3200 transplant. He should take some time counting the "dots". I can say they are no more than 2000.
When low cost clinics say "5000 grafts" in 8 hours, I really doubt it can be real.
1 hour is 3600. 15 sec per graft (extraction and implantation), you can't get more than 250 graft per hour. that is about 2000 per day.

• Like 1

I've nothing against but I'll be brutal.

I get bored to hear Serkan giving high grafts HT in just a few hours.
And I bored to see his patients considering smart because they paid 2500 euro (flight and hotel included) to get a procedure that we pay 20.000 euros elsewhere.
one hour is 3600 sec.
You had 3200 grafts in 4 hours, that means that Esch graft extraction and implantation took 4 sec. Does it sound possibile to you?????
No, hell, no!!!!
For example, Kaan Pekiner takes 2 days (16 hours) to transplant that numeber of grafts!

nothing against people choosing Serkan but keep in mind:
A) Serkan does nothing expect hairline design
B) the operation is made from unknown technicians 
C) the number of graft they promise is completely irrationale

So, if someone is poor, choose Serkan but keep in mind you are not having the same quality product you get from there more expensive doctors.

• Like 3

Yes I agree, 3200 grafts in 4 hours? Either they rushed and lost some of the grafts or they’re not being honest with the number taken. There is no way that many grafts could be transplanted that quickly, and have it done well. Sorry for your results, perhaps another surgeon could repair what was done? I don’t think you should go back to your original surgical team either... find someone with a stellar reputation known for impeccable work and at least consult with them . After all, you have one donor area, you don’t want to mess that up..

• Like 1

I think you should wait till 12-18 months, maybe there will be improvement, but I would not go back to that doc. I would say the current results strengthened your hairline, but I am not confident saying that. I will say that your hair doesn't need fixing, as it looks like you're thinning - not bald, and not weird. I would ride this procedure until your hair continues to recede and you feel it's time for another procedure. The bad news is that it doesn't look promising for the HT, the good news is that you didn't get "messed up."

Without knowing anything about your hair health, you look to be a good candidate for an HT. You have nice, thick hair, and plenty of beard hair for the mid scalp (BHT). I think your next HT can fill in the hairline when you go in for the mid scalp. I would hesitate to do a procedure now, since you look like you're not done losing hair, and it would be a game of catch-up (where you're always adding density every 2-5 years as your hair thins). 

As for right now, I think concealer would be the best course if you feel self conscious about your hair. If you're comfortable having some thinning, I wouldn't worry about it, as I've said, it looks natural, albeit thinning. Try having the barber go over your entire top (minus the thinner area!) with thinning shears to match the density of the front. It may look better, it may look worse, but at the least, that hair will definitely grow back and it's no harm no foul.

Again, assuming there is no progress in the next ~6 months, I would absolutely not go back for any additional work with that doc, free or not.

**Also, I just noticed that all of your photos, apart from two side profile pics, have you looking down. All of them. Can you take some with where you would be looking at someone eye level? It may not be as bad as it looks from what you've shown. Unless you're staring at people's boobs or genitals, they won't see this particular angle. Eye contact forces reciprocated eye contact. If you look people in the eyes, they won't look at your hairline, just a thought.

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

9 hours ago, futurenow said:

Lennery I hope this photo it is you refer, thanks for you post :)

Thanks! Have you tried combing/pushing your hair to the side? No need for hair product, just simply brush it with your hand to the side. It helps me. I know it gives me the look of added density. 

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

10 hours ago, Lennney said:

Thanks! Have you tried combing/pushing your hair to the side? No need for hair product, just simply brush it with your hand to the side. It helps me. I know it gives me the look of added density. 

Yes,It is pushed  to the sides, I can't do to one side because the empty zones are seen.

Edited by futurenow

On 12/6/2019 at 11:44 PM, futurenow said:

Lennery I hope this photo it is you refer, thanks for you post :)

photo-2019-12-06-14-42-34.jpg[/img]

Maybe an option to get a mini procedure to fill in the gap? Maybe like 700 grafts as a guess? 

It would really improve the look, just a noob thought.