Happy Birthday Wayne Rooney!

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

Wayne turns 34 today! We're the same age which is crazy, I remember when he first said he was having a hair transplant. That was almost 10 years ago. I think he did a great service to everyone being honest, and say what you will, he looks way better now. 

wayne.jpg

bald.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, paddyirishman said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELVIN 

Thanks man my birthday was a few days ago, so technically I'm a little older than Rooney😅

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

He’s 34?.... I gotta be honest, I had thought he was in his early 40’s, not so much due to the hair but his facial appearance, just looks older to me haha....nevertheless, I agree, thanks to him being open and public about his hair & HT has been a positive thing.

And btw,  Happy 34th Melvin!

• Like 1

• Administrators
7 hours ago, MPBsucks4545 said:

Time flies, I had my first FUE done not long after his. As a United fan I have always paid close attention to his transformation.

It's rough being a United fan right now.

View my thread

• Administrators
10 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

He’s 34?.... I gotta be honest, I had thought he was in his early 40’s, not so much due to the hair but his facial appearance, just looks older to me haha....nevertheless, I agree, thanks to him being open and public about his hair & HT has been a positive thing.

And btw,  Happy 34th Melvin!

Yea he hasn't aged very well. Ronaldo is 9 months older and not only does he look 10 years younger, but he also still performs at the top level.

View my thread