Dr HASSON VS DR RAHAL

Hello Everyone

Does anyone recently had a hair transplant FUT with either Dr Hasson or Dr Rahal? I have spoken with both of the clinic and I'm not able to decide whom should I choose. On their YouTube channel none of them posted Fut videos this year and even they did those videos are not showing the scar.  Please share your recent experience.

Thank You.

Two of the best HT doctors on the planet - both clinics offer excellent post-op care. I had 3 FUE procedures with Rahal because that's what my gut told me to go with. I was most comfortable with his conservative plan for my specific situation. I also think his hairlines are superbly natural. I had gotten an online consult with Dr. Wong of H&W at the time. But to be honest, I would not have doubts having gone with either Hasson or Wong - they're a top tier premier clinic. Its all about who you feel most comfortable with. Both Rahal or Hasson will be excellent for traditional strip surgery, I believe its just FUE is just more popular now. I needed a larger strip mega session, however I had minimal time off, needed to get back to work, etc. so I opted for FUE. Best of luck in your journey.

5 hours ago, home1212 said:

Two of the best HT doctors on the planet - both clinics offer excellent post-op care. I had 3 FUE procedures with Rahal because that's what my gut told me to go with. I was most comfortable with his conservative plan for my specific situation. I also think his hairlines are superbly natural. I had gotten an online consult with Dr. Wong of H&W at the time. But to be honest, I would not have doubts having gone with either Hasson or Wong - they're a top tier premier clinic. Its all about who you feel most comfortable with. Both Rahal or Hasson will be excellent for traditional strip surgery, I believe its just FUE is just more popular now. I needed a larger strip mega session, however I had minimal time off, needed to get back to work, etc. so I opted for FUE. Best of luck in your journey.

@home1212Can you share your pictures?