Doctor Cinik - FUE Hair Transplant 20.09.19 - 4200 grafts

Belman

On 8/20/2020 at 6:20 AM, Belman said:

So guys, today is the 11 month mark. I havent posted since 9 months because I wanted to leave it to see if there was much more difference. Not sure there has been much more growth over this period, or maybe its more difficult to notice at this stage. But if this the end of my growth then I am more than happy with the result. Obviously there are some areas thicker than others, but with realistic expectations I think dr Cinik (he done the incisions) and his team have done a great job. 

Below I've listed my latest pics.

20200820_140938.thumb.jpg.21a422a6c49989d00cbd069defa9d96c.jpg

Below I've done a timeline collage throughout the process which really shows how far I've come in the process. 

20200820_141125.thumb.jpg.2aa884f9cefacbc3dd32ae66d14647da.jpg20200820_140849.thumb.jpg.a2ea10c7207d4bb6211855ce139e7c3a.jpg

As I've said, I'm more than happy with the result and any further growth from now would be a bonus. Will keep updating every couple of months until around 18 months. Stay safe.

This looks quite good. What’s the shortest u can go in the donor before u see issues? R u happy with the donor?

Thanks @JohnAC71 really appreciate the positive feedback.

Hi @LonelyGraftI have had donor area down to a number 1, but generally have  a number 2. I havent noticed any issues at all with my donor area. Extremely happy with my result given where I was, and I believe i have enough donor to get a top up, however this would not be my attention. I accept I will never have full head of thick hair, but my aim was to have strong hairline which I feel has been achieved and a strength of Dr Ciniks work.

From my experience I think Dr Cinik and his team have been excellent.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

I've also just seen this post and I think that is an excellent result Belman. You obtained a lot of coverage from one pass. Your donor looks great but most of all I think the hairline is excellent. It's not only natural looking but the height of it is perfect! You look ten years younger and you will now be able to grow into that hairline for the rest of your life (as opposed to growing out of a low hairline). All the best!

• Thanks 1

• 8 months later...

Been a while since I logged in and I see alot of negative comments about Dr Cinik. I can only post on my on experience and pictures speak louder than words. I can't say mine is perfect, but for my experience, and where i started, Dr Cinik, or his clinic "hair mill" as some call it, worked out well. Guys and for @Melvin- Moderator, who is very fair, hopefully this provides a balanced view. Last post. All the best guys. This website was invaluable for me!

20210629_232113.jpg

20210629_232428.jpg

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Absolute night and day look. Really pleased for you!

I've also heard about Cinik being a hair mill. Maybe it is (or isn't) and on paper mightn't be in everyone's (or my) shortlist, but the reality of HT's is that sometimes the very best "on paper" clinics will produce a result that isn't satisfactory, and sometimes clinics that maybe don't pass the initial smell tests produce some great results.

Whatever the case may be, I think it's undeniable that you've had an excellent result. It looks very natural, age appropriate and has knocked years off of you. Really enjoyed reading through your thread.

All the best.

• Thanks 1

It is, it is a hair mill.  A clinic that operates 20 "clients" on the same day, what would you call it?  Besides, @Berba11 are you one of them?  You signed up just to make this comment.

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Egy said:

It is, it is a hair mill.  A clinic that operates 20 "clients" on the same day, what would you call it?  Besides, @Berba11 are you one of them?  You signed up just to make this comment.

Hi Egy. Are you sure you read my comment properly?

I'd call it a hair mill too, if that's the case. I already said that I heard that it was and that it wasn't on my own shortlist of clinics. Also, I signed up days ago and have made several comments prior to this one. @Belman has got a really good result and I'm pleased for him. I'm not here to have a ding dong with anyone :)

Top tip: check first, *then* post. 😉

Take it easy,

Berba

5 hours ago, Egy said:

I got a few messages recently from new members obviously Cinik agents saying send my pic from Cinik operation to their instagram. They are trying to find out who I am after reading my thread about my bad experience.

• Administrators
11 hours ago, pomloe said:

I got a few messages recently from new members obviously Cinik agents saying send my pic from Cinik operation to their instagram. They are trying to find out who I am after reading my thread about my bad experience.

To be fair, you haven't posted any pictures. I don't think it's unfair for people to ask you to provide proof. You sent me one picture. I still don't have any before and after photos. I will keep your thread open for one more day, but if you do not want to post pictures I will lock it. We have to keep this forum fair, and if you're unhappy show why you are unhappy. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.