Egy

Doctor Cinik Hair Transplant Clinic 3375 grafts FUE - 2300 (head)+ 1000 (beard)+ 75 (chest)

Wow 🤩 continues to improve! Nice seeing the side by side pics. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Feridun said:

Not natural. Very bad.

What are u on about mate ? 
that’s a good result stop trolling !!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Feridun said:

Not natural. Very bad.

@Feridun recorded 6 minutes ago and is your first comment🤔

On 7/3/2020 at 1:59 PM, Egy said:

comparison...

C5CC9A5A-366E-4F91-AFBE-360739BB81AD.jpeg

Woah! This is incredible, really natural looking too. Fantastic work I think. 

48 minutes ago, Kruchie said:

Woah! This is incredible, really natural looking too. Fantastic work I think. 

I think you don't see the doubles and thicker grafts in the hairline. There is too much double directly planted in the front hairline. Ä°s this a good job?

SmartSelect_20200715-165653_Chrome.jpg

@Feridun Evidently you didn't read what I wrote in my thread.  I have always written that there are hairline doubles, but that they were not grafted in Cinik's clinic, but in one of the pseudo clinics that are in Turkey, Hamid Aydin's and Ziya Yavuz's Estetistanbul, in a previous procedure of mine.  The only fault I can complain to Cinik is that he did not remove these grafts.

And anyway I am not convinced of your genuineness as a member of this forum.

Update, unfortunately it is not good after 9 months and 13 days from my HT.  The first photo is wet hair, the second dry hair.  What I was afraid of, the short duration of the transplant, is happening, but I didn't think about it so soon.  As I wrote in another post of mine, until the eighth month, the regrowth was good, but from the eighth month I started to have a copious fall of native hair and transplanted hair, up to the situation that you can see in the photos.  continue to fall, at this point, I really think the problem is that I am probably a subject not predisposed to transplantation, because here it is not a wrong procedure (otherwise I think there would not have been a regrowth immediately).

35A4EC91-EBF2-4E08-A096-A7EAEA32AC5E.jpeg

F44346DE-80DE-4B4D-8678-66089AD5FA08.jpeg

Did u lose more native hair ? 
u on finasteride ? 
I don’t understand what’s going on here ? Transplanted hair should not be falling out that quickly 

Yes @Coady I take fina, 1.25 gr per day (one 5 mg capsule cut into 4), serenoa repens, biotin and multivitamins every day.

The angles of the pictures are a bit different than the other pictures. You’re taking pictures under very harsh lighting. I suspect it looks probably similar to the other pictures, if you’re hair is not wet or under a light. 

Now, it may be that you’re going through a seasonal shed. I wrote an article a few weeks ago where I linked two studies that show, natural shedding occurs the most in July, August, and September. The end of Summer. 

Try and take pictures like you did the previous months, in the same place and lighting, that way we can have an accurate picture.

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork Facebook, Pintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

The angles of the pictures are a bit different than the other pictures. You’re taking pictures under very harsh lighting. I suspect it looks probably similar to the other pictures, if you’re hair is not wet or under a light. 

I don't think it's just a matter of the photo's shooting position, the two pics were taken in the same position, the first one a month ago, the second 5 minutes ago, in the first the sun was direct, therefore worse condition  , in the second no, because now the sun is on the other side.

36 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Now, it may be that you’re going through a seasonal shed. I wrote an article a few weeks ago where I linked two studies that show, natural shedding occurs the most in July, August, and September. The end of Summer.

Yes I read, but I don't think mine is a seasonal scent, I hope so, but I don't think they will grow back.

EE1F226A-61F7-409F-8B08-DB43AC73A5E4.jpeg

Edited by Egy

27 minutes ago, Egy said:

I don't think it's just a matter of the photo's shooting position, the two pics were taken in the same position, the first one a month ago, the second 5 minutes ago, in the first the sun was direct, therefore worse condition  , in the second no, because now the sun is on the other side.

Yes I read, but I don't think mine is a seasonal scent, I hope so, but I don't think they will grow back.

EE1F226A-61F7-409F-8B08-DB43AC73A5E4.jpeg

Okay that’s a better comparison. I would  say it looks close, slightly thinner. I don’t think it’s anything to worry about, it does appear to be shedding. The hairline still looks good and strong. I have a feeling it is a seasonal shed. 

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork Facebook, Pintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

4 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Okay that’s a better comparison. I would  say it looks close, slightly thinner. I don’t think it’s anything to worry about, it does appear to be shedding. The hairline still looks good and strong. I have a feeling it is a seasonal shed. 

I hope so much 🤞, 
thanks for the encouragement @Melvin-Moderator 🙏

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Did this happen during your first procedure as well? Do you suffer from any scalp or skin issues? I know when I have scalp inflammation for a prolonged period it can trigger a lot of shedding

22 minutes ago, LonelyGraft said:

Did this happen during your first procedure as well? Do you suffer from any scalp or skin issues? I know when I have scalp inflammation for a prolonged period it can trigger a lot of shedding

@LonelyGraft In fact, I think this could be the reason, but I've never had signs that would make me think that I can suffer from scalp infections, no discomfort like itching or something else, for example.  After my first procedure, after more or less two years, both the transplanted and the natives started to fall, but not so early.