Doctor Cinik Hair Transplant Clinic 3375 grafts FUE - 2300 (head)+ 1000 (beard)+ 75 (chest)

ITA

Hello everyone, I write from Italy, I did a hair transplant at the clinic of doctor Cinik in October 2019. I must say that I was starting from a very particular situation regarding my donor area, as in June 2016 I underwent another autotransplant but unfortunately for me I entrusted myself to a self-styled clinic always in Istanbul, where I underwent a over haversting,  I was taken 3900 Grafts, I was operated on by young boys who I don’t even know if they were qualified to do it. 

After various searches carried out on the internet, various consults online with clinics of top surgeons and low cost, my attention has fallen on the clinic of doctor Cinik, I therefore contacted its Italian consultant (who did two autotransplants with him) and in the end I decided to go to the Hair transplant Clinic. Leaving aside the travel arrangements and the stay in Istanbul, with various transfers from the airport to the hotel from arrival to departure, which were impeccable, but these are things that are reviewed at tourist agencies and not at a medical clinic, we talk about the transplant procedure:

The doctor is a person who gives you confidence, he knew my particular situation, because the Italian patient coordinator had already spoken to him extensively, so he knew very well of my anxieties and fears, but he reassured me so much, then I told him what the expectations were for me and what I wanted from my procedure, I told him that considering the fact that from my donor area we couldn’t expect large numbers, I would have wanted them to take as many Grafts as they could from the beard and if they could also from the chest, and that anyway I would have wanted a maximum density in the forehead and little cared about the mid and vertex, also because when you interface with people, The first thing you notice is the hair line. The doctor told me that I am a realistic person, because I knew that you can’t have both density and a lot of cover at the same time when you don’t have such a rich or thick donor area. Told me this, he drew me the hair line with the marker, explained me a little his strategy of operation (which however collimated with mine) and reassured me to tell me to stay calm, I told him that I would immediately open a report on my experience with his clinic, and he replied that I could write everywhere because he was sure of my end result. 

I also asked the doctor, always considering my particular situation, if it was possible to have available for my transplant, one of his more experienced teams, he said that all his teams are good, and who have been doing that work for many years now, and that the channels would have been opened by one of his assistants with more experience than the others.

don’t remember exactly how many hours the procedure lasted, but more or less 7/8 hours, and it was performed by two girls, one of which in particular has done nothing but speak close to my ear in Turkish and therefore a little annoying because at times I would also have liked to sleep. This is the only downside to the whole process, but it’s done.The doctor would check in every now and then, and when he walked into the room, he’d say, "I’m the doctor," touching your hand to reassure me. He will have come I think 4 times and once I was the one to ask to come to ask him if it was possible to take also from the chest and he agreed, even if the availability from the chest was small. 

I will try to update the forum all the way, even though I know that hair transplanted as far as they say has no hold for life, after 3/4/5 years many of these leave you.

C27A0355.JPG

C27A0356.JPG

C27A0357.JPG

C27A0358.JPG

C27A0359.JPG

C27A0360.JPG

1308db86-6b7f-49ff-b527-efa1180204ee.jpg

3415a554-cf0f-4aa5-8970-59d2ebe91e3d.jpg

C27A0671.JPG

C27A0672.JPG

C27A0673.JPG

C27A0674.JPG

C27A0675.JPG

C27A0676.JPG

97d4e951-53eb-4a79-94aa-5dcaa8b3f98f (1).jpg

4be77f64-da4e-4fe7-a077-532af02a896a.jpg

Edited by Giastro
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Great write-up which package did you choose?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Great write-up which package did you choose?

Hi Melvin, I chose the € 2090 package plus I requested painless anesthesia with the addition of € 250 and I think I did well, because in the middle of the procedure I asked the doctor if they could also take it from the chest and once  agreed I was given normal anesthesia (only in the chest), the bites (4 or 5) were very painful, although a technician came to massage me (he was very good) during the injections.  I wanted to choose the € 2590 package, the one in which the doctor is directly involved in making the incisions, but it was not possible because I would have had to ask for it when I booked, but I didn't do it because I was not sure to undergo surgery until I did  I had a consultation with Dr. Cinik himself.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Giastro said:

Hi Melvin, I chose the € 2090 package plus I requested painless anesthesia with the addition of € 250 and I think I did well, because in the middle of the procedure I asked the doctor if they could also take it from the chest and once  agreed I was given normal anesthesia (only in the chest), the bites (4 or 5) were very painful, although a technician came to massage me (he was very good) during the injections.  I wanted to choose the € 2590 package, the one in which the doctor is directly involved in making the incisions, but it was not possible because I would have had to ask for it when I booked, but I didn't do it because I was not sure to undergo surgery until I did  I had a consultation with Dr. Cinik himself.

In that package did Dr. Cinik do any of the surgery?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

8 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

All the best @Giastro. I wish you very much a lot of healthy growth. Stay positive. You are very brave .

........Paddy.....

thank you, of course, I will be positive, after what I suffered in my first transplant from the pseudo-clinical one in Turkey, worse I don't think it will happen to me.  I hope they grow back soon. 🤞

I was in the clinic with a friend who had made two of them at Dr. Cinik's clinic, and in both procedures it was the technicians who performed the surgery under the supervision of the doctor, with an amazing result.  I thank you for your hope that I have a good result.

39 minutes ago, MPBsucks4545 said:

my dear friend, I know very well what a hair transplant is, if you read the thread from the beginning you will come to know that I too have undergone two interventions, unfortunately in the first I was not sufficiently documented, I did not know what it was and that is why  that I entrusted to a Turkish pseudo-clinic, but this is not the case this time, I personally saw people who had their transplants at the doctor Cinik clinic, in any case I could not afford top surgeons like Hasson & Wong, Pekiner or  Hattingen Hair, I had to choose among the best low cost ones.  As for the incisions speech, I repeat, if you read my report from the beginning, you will know that the doctor assured me that all his teams are highly qualified to do this and that they do it every day for every day of the  week.

• 2 weeks later...

Lets be honest tho some of the so-called "Techs" are as skilled as many Doctors these days since many have been "Techs" for over a decade now in other countries with FUE. But if u go to Asmed or Bisigna ur getting ur head worked on by them most of the time but doesnt mean "Techs" aren't Highly Skilled!!!

Edited by GNX1

On 11/1/2019 at 12:58 PM, Giastro said:

Hi @Hairybothere is little to see, in fact, the transplanted hair has fallen and a bit of schock loss in the donor area, in the upper left part.  I will update as soon as they start, as you said, PROGRESS.

I sent the photos post a month to the clinic and they told me that the shock loss can happen and that I apply minoxidil twice a day to the affected area.

Edited by Giastro

On 11/10/2019 at 11:25 PM, GNX1 said:

Lets be honest tho some of the so-called "Techs" are as skilled as many Doctors these days since many have been "Techs" for over a decade now in other countries with FUE. But if u go to Asmed or Bisigna ur getting ur head worked on by them most of the time but doesnt mean "Techs" aren't Highly Skilled!!!

This simply can't be true for ASMED, at least in my experience, to have over a decade of experience, they'd need to have been technicians since 10 years old. They are simply too young to have that kind of experience.

Asmed has been in business for 15 years so ur experience doesn’t mean much apparently and Asmed isn’t one of the clinics that Techs performs MOST of the procedure but they certainly do perform a LOT of the procedure and his Techs are top notch!

3 minutes ago, GNX1 said:

Asmed has been in business for 15 years so ur experience doesn’t mean much apparently and Asmed isn’t one of the clinics that Techs performs MOST of the procedure but they certainly do perform a LOT of the procedure and his Techs are top notch!

Sorry, but claiming barely 20 year old technicians are 'as skilled as the doctors' is ludicrous. 

• Administrators

Guys,

This thread has nothing to do with other clinics. Please stop de-railing this thread. This patient is posting, so we follow his progress and results, not discuss other clinics. 

View my thread