EXOSOMES!!! The Future of Hair Loss Cures? - Dr. Cooley Discusses Possible Game Changer

Markee

• 1 month later...

For those who are interested, Dr. McGrath (mentioned during the above broadcast) has some videos on YouTube showcasing some of his own before/after photos from an exosome treatment 30 days prior. The results appear to be insanely good, though I wish the photos were larger. I've been able to dig up a few more photos of exosome cases from his clinic and others, and I will say the speed of the initial resoonse does seem to be startlingly quick. 

Obviously the process is in its early stages so it is not as refined as it could possibly be, but much like with PRP the efficacy and response to seem to differ slightly from patient to patient. Dr. Cooley and Dr. McGrath are supposedly writing a paper together on the efficacy of exosomes on hair regrowth, but it will likely be at least another year or so before we have a better sense of potential longevity of treatment as well as the most effective methods of delivery.

Still, as someone who has actually seen good results from PRP+Acell, the prospect of a similar but potentially more potent treatment is intriguing.

• 1 month later...

Great potential for a breakthrough however it still will be many many years before we know anything solid as its only in its infancy to put it very mildly.

Now watch all those black market clinics jumping with their showcase false results to get business. 

......Paddy....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There was another video uploaded to YouTube earlier today highlighting some more of Dr. McGrath's results. One guy is a full blown Norwood 7 who even has a thinned out donor area. Some concentrated exosome injections into the forelock area managed to grow a tuft some pretty strong looking hair. It's not a massive amount of hair, but it's pretty impressive considering that there was practically nothing there before.

Supposedly he got another treatment for the whole scalp and looks even better now, complete with a donor area that could now be viable for surgery where he was not a candidate before. I suspect the result is probably most impressive on lower Norwood levels or diffused thinning. Considering trying it for myself.

4 hours ago, Mycroft said:

There was another video uploaded to YouTube earlier today highlighting some more of Dr. McGrath's results. One guy is a full blown Norwood 7 who even has a thinned out donor area. Some concentrated exosome injections into the forelock area managed to grow a tuft some pretty strong looking hair. It's not a massive amount of hair, but it's pretty impressive considering that there was practically nothing there before.

Supposedly he got another treatment for the whole scalp and looks even better now, complete with a donor area that could now be viable for surgery where he was not a candidate before. I suspect the result is probably most impressive on lower Norwood levels or diffused thinning. Considering trying it for myself.

Can you post a link to that new video ?