Clinic recommended from here. Donor looks overharvested, or shock loss?

I had 1200 grats at the same place and yeah I have a halo effect, worst part is that some has been taken in a line.  Though yours had significantly improved since you first posted. 

With FUE i thought shock loss was normally nearly always in the native hairs not donor. Already looking for smp providers in the uk to cover the halo effect

Think lesson is pay for the top package and in my case I should have had donor shaved.

8 hours ago, Badhairman1 said:

I had 1200 grats at the same place and yeah I have a halo effect, worst part is that some has been taken in a line.  Though yours had significantly improved since you first posted. 

With FUE i thought shock loss was normally nearly always in the native hairs not donor. Already looking for smp providers in the uk to cover the halo effect

Think lesson is pay for the top package and in my case I should have had donor shaved.

Pics?

Native hair usually shocks out more readily than terminal hair grafts...native hair that is diffusing is weaker and more sensitive to the trauma caused by the recipient incisions.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• 3 months later...

Yeah you definitely have had the back of your hairs damaged during the extraction process. I just did my surgey with Dr. Koray (Asmed) and my donor area already healed 4 days post op. You literally cannot even tell i got 3200 grafts extracted.

20200706_174242.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

Just posting an update, its been 11 months now since the surgery.

Overall I'm very happy with my results. The extracted hairs have grown back very well and I'm very pleased to have more confidence in my self image.

The donor zone is fine when I grow my hair out longer (as you can see in the pics taken from today), which is what I have done the last few months. I'll admit, it's not exactly what I anticipated in terms of hair style, but I'm getting used to it.

On 7/5/2020 at 7:25 PM, HTHope said:

@soontransplanted update? Did it improve to your liking? What did the clinic offer?

Due to the virus, and the fact im in the UK and the clinic is in India, nothing has happened. But I am assured by Dr Sethi that there is a plan if required. I think I need to shave my hair down to maybe a 2 and see the situation. If it's still noticeable, something will need to be done I think.

Photos attached of my latest results. 

IMG_7406.jpg

IMG_7390.jpg

IMG_7389.jpg

IMG_7388.jpg

IMG_7407.jpg

IMG_7408.jpg

IMG_7414.jpg

IMG_7411.jpg

IMG_7404.jpg

IMG_7401.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrators

Looks very good 👏🏼

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

7 hours ago, soontransplanted said:

Hi everyone,

Overall I'm very happy with my results. The extracted hairs have grown back very well and I'm very pleased to have more confidence in my self image.

The donor zone is fine when I grow my hair out longer (as you can see in the pics taken from today), which is what I have done the last few months. I'll admit, it's not exactly what I anticipated in terms of hair style, but I'm getting used to it.

Due to the virus, and the fact im in the UK and the clinic is in India, nothing has happened. But I am assured by Dr Sethi that there is a plan if required. I think I need to shave my hair down to maybe a 2 and see the situation. If it's still noticeable, something will need to be done I think.

IMG_7406.jpg

IMG_7390.jpg

IMG_7389.jpg

IMG_7388.jpg

IMG_7407.jpg

IMG_7408.jpg

IMG_7414.jpg

IMG_7411.jpg

IMG_7404.jpg

IMG_7401.jpg

I am so glad to see you happy.

Lets hope theres some more improvement in the coming months. 

Finasteride intake will help maintain the results and thicken the hair also. 

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

On 8/14/2020 at 11:00 AM, soontransplanted said:

Hi everyone,

IMG_7406.jpg

IMG_7390.jpg

IMG_7389.jpg

IMG_7388.jpg

IMG_7407.jpg

IMG_7408.jpg

IMG_7414.jpg

IMG_7411.jpg

IMG_7404.jpg

IMG_7401.jpg

Any update on your plans to get smp  to the donor? I also like to wear my hair short and fear that my own donor just got over hatvested 5 days ago. I would love to see your smp results.

2 hours ago, soontransplanted said:

Two pics taken before compared with two recent pics. After everything, I'm so happy with the results, hairline and temples work is perfect.

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-26 at 15.27.58.jpeg

5A89865D-FE51-466D-B385-2E35F460CEA6_1_105_c.jpeg

image.png

IMG_7389.jpg

It is indeed looking very nice.

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ