The index patient is 59 years old. The grade of baldness on the Norwood Hamilton Scale was 3B.

His details are as follows:

• Donor area: Good
  • Donor density: Good
  • Doubles, triples and singles found in his donor
  • He had temporal thinning
  • There was no reverse thinning found
  • Good hair calibre 

For the procedure:

• Package chosen: Exclusive package with Dr. Pradeep Sethi
  • Total number of grafts done: 4603
  • Scalp donor: 4443
  • Beard donor: 160

The results displayed are after a duration of only 6 months. It is with great joy that we get to share such wonderful transformations with all of you. The patient is expected to gain more density in the coming 6 months.

Thank you.

14.jpg

11.jpg

15.jpg

9.jpg

13.jpg

10.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

Edited by Abhinay Singh

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

11 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

Congratulations to the patient and @dr Pradeep Sethi  on a great result . The patient must be very happy.

How many grafts per cm2 were implanted into the frontal region ?

Thanks Abhinay. 

........Paddy.....

Thank you for your appreciation. He has received 40 to 50 grafts per sqcm in the frontal zone.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.