Hair of Instanbul

I’ve been lurking a bit and will most likely get a transplant soon. After some research, it seems some of the best results come out of Turkey. (As well as most economical) Has anyone had any experience with Hair of Instanbul? They seem like they get wonderful results but I haven’t seen them mentioned here. 

• Administrators

I'm glad you found our forum, the best results do not come from Turkey. This is a sad misconception. No, in fact very few Turkish clinics perform quality work IMO. I have never heard of this clinic, that doesn't mean they aren't good, but we pride ourselves on being a forum created by patients and for patients.

Do yourself a favor and look at our "surgeons review" section and check out some real unbiased reviews. You will start to see which surgeons are performing good work. Never base your decision on money. If you can't afford to  have quality surgery, my advice is save up and don't go cheap. I have seen a lot of guys opt for cheap surgeries, only to be left with having to fork out even more money to repair the bad work. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Ok. Thank you for the response. They have a huge social media presence with Instagram and Facebook showing before/after and there’s countless positive reviews that appear to be legit. I’ve also ‘stalked’ quite a few people on Instagram following along on their progress and it seems time after time they get positive results with great density. I was seeing if anyone here has had experience with them. You would think with Turkey having the highest concentration of hair clinics in the world, the competition between the clinics would create quality work. 

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, Runandy said:

Ok. Thank you for the response. They have a huge social media presence with Instagram and Facebook showing before/after and there’s countless positive reviews that appear to be legit. I’ve also ‘stalked’ quite a few people on Instagram following along on their progress and it seems time after time they get positive results with great density. I was seeing if anyone here has had experience with them. You would think with Turkey having the highest concentration of hair clinics in the world, the competition between the clinics would create quality work. 

Not really, you have to consider there is no shortage of patients. They are enticing patients with the thought of cheap surgery. Now i'm not saying that all Turkish clinics are bad. We actually recommend two Turkish doctors here, but the vast majority I would say 90% aren't doing good work. They can range from awful to mediocre. In Turkey, I would consider Dr. Erdogan, and Dr. Yaman. I have good things about Dr. Kaan Pekiner as well. I will need to do more research. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

There are probably a few quality licensed clinics in Turkey but there are many more that are not. So be very careful if you choose to go there just to save a few bucks. Also keep in mind that if you have any problems or complications it would be a difficult situation to remedy.