Men's Ink - NW 6 SMP

Hi everyone,

we would like to show you a new SMP that we done recently.

We are a SMP studio (Men's Ink) located in Italy (Milan). We do SMP since 2012 and our goal is to offer extremely natural results. We are two operators (Mirko and Debora) with hundreds of SMP done.

Below you can see a work recently done:

2XRvq.jpeg
2XRvr.jpeg
2XRvs.jpeg

I am the owner of Men's Ink, providing permanent and temporary scalp micropigmentation services.

• Administrators

Do you have any examples of smp+FUE

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

19 hours ago, alexXx999 said:

Hi, great work, as melvin said i'm interested in seeing more pics of FUE + SMP if avaiable as my goal is to keep a buzzcut. 

I'm italian and i live 300 kms from Milan, gonna check your website for sure!

Hi,

thank you.

Ok, if you want send us 2 pictures of your head (front and back) so we can give you our opinion info@mens-ink.com

Visit our Instagram page (tricopigmentazionemensink), you will find many cases .

I am the owner of Men's Ink, providing permanent and temporary scalp micropigmentation services.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, MirkoMensInk said:

Yes, we will post some cases.

Thanks I look forward to seeing them.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Moderators

I'm not a big fan of SMP, but this looks like good work. This is the correct type of hairline that one should be looking to have done. I've seen too many SMP hairlines that are too low, too straight, too abrupt and that makes it look fake. This one looks pretty good.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

On 10/18/2019 at 5:26 PM, BeHappy said:

I'm not a big fan of SMP, but this looks like good work. This is the correct type of hairline that one should be looking to have done. I've seen too many SMP hairlines that are too low, too straight, too abrupt and that makes it look fake. This one looks pretty good.

Thank you!