hair breakage after transplant

I had a beard transplant one month ago, I experience hair breakage from the first week to one month after the beard transplant, almost all my hair are broken i can see the root so i'm sure it s not shedding. Is that normal ? does it affect the growth of the hair ? And also I see the roots so is this normal that after a month I experience only breakage and not shedding ?

• Administrators

Do you mean hair shed? Can you post pictures? If it is hair shedding that is normal. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

Can you post a picture for reference. When you shed hair, you will be able to see the bulb of the root. That is normal.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.