opinions on Dr. Scott Alexander

I"m considering getting a hair transplant to fill in the areas that have receded. For some time I've been researching doctors and the name Scott Alexander comes up quite a bit.

If you were going to get a transplant would you go to Scott Alexander?  I spoke with him through Skype and he seemed quite honest and down to earth. Some years prior I had a consultation with Dr. Diep and I didn't get a very good feeling from him. 

I've also read positive things about Dr. Baubac.

So any comments / advise would be appreciated

Dr Alexander does amazing work. His hairlines show incredible artistry and appear very natural and the post-op pictures he puts up always look immaculate. 

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I know Dr. Alexander personally.  Amazing individual, thorough and knowledgeable.  Will guide you through the process  both surgically and medically, (Propecia, Rogaine and Laser therapies). His staff has been with him for a very long time, very much a team concept.  View before and after photos.  It is about results after all.

• Administrators

Dr. Alexander is a solid choice. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.