Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The index patient has had his second session with us as we post this today.

His details are are as follows:

1. Age: 30 years

2. Grade of Baldness on the Norwood Hamilton Scale: Grade VII

3. Total number of done for him: 5040 grafts

- scalp donor: 3233

- beard donor: 1807

4. Results duration: 7 months

5. First session for the Frontal zone and former mid scalp.

6. He has had his second session for the crown today and we shall await his results.

7. The patient has chosen both his sessions for the complete package with Eugenix hair sciences.

So far it has been an amazing journey for him. We feel that it is only going to get better with this second session for him.

 

9.jpg

10.jpg

8 (1).jpg

11.jpg

1 (1).jpg

2 (1).jpg

3 (1).jpg

5 (1).jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you show a comb through of hair including the donor (and a view of the beard donor)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2019 at 4:12 PM, Addy said:

Can you show a comb through of hair including the donor (and a view of the beard donor)?

Hello,

Did you want to see the video for this particular patient? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2019 at 6:26 PM, Abhinay Singh said:

The index patient has had his second session with us as we post this today.

His details are are as follows:

1. Age: 30 years

2. Grade of Baldness on the Norwood Hamilton Scale: Grade VII

3. Total number of done for him: 5040 grafts

- scalp donor: 3233

- beard donor: 1807

4. Results duration: 7 months

5. First session for the Frontal zone and former mid scalp.

6. He has had his second session for the crown today and we shall await his results.

7. The patient has chosen both his sessions for the complete package with Dr. Abhinav Kumar performing the entire procedure.

So far it has been an amazing journey for him. We feel that it is only going to get better with this second session for him.

 

9.jpg

10.jpg

8 (1).jpg

11.jpg

1 (1).jpg

2 (1).jpg

3 (1).jpg

5 (1).jpg

Hey abhinay, can i know which package is this? 120rs per graft or 75rs per graft?

Also, are dr sethi/bansal also involved in the process? 

Can you please share some patient pics pre and post surgery operated by mr abhinav kr?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Top view?

This is incredible result; I can't believe it. 

How can you co from completely bald to thick density full head of hair. A video would help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2019 at 8:07 AM, Panamera13 said:

Top view?

This is incredible result; I can't believe it. 

How can you co from completely bald to thick density full head of hair. A video would help.

Thank you very much, we will upload the video soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any reason to have temporal peaks at different levels?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

amazing amount of coverage for a NW7 - simply outstanding result

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This patient must have had a TON of multi hair grafts. Do you have any statistics on the graft breakdown?

 

any top down pics?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2020 at 5:49 AM, home1212 said:

amazing amount of coverage for a NW7 - simply outstanding result

Thank you Sir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2020 at 5:46 PM, LonelyGraft said:

This patient must have had a TON of multi hair grafts. Do you have any statistics on the graft breakdown?

 

any top down pics?

Bump!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×