Best Doctors Not Recommended Here

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Gasthoerer said:

I add two other clinics even though I haven't studied them deeply myself. But I have great feedback and therefore throw them in the mix:

- Freitas

- Ferreira 

Dr. Ferreira seems like he has the makings to be a future Konior. Impressed with how meticulous his protocol is, definitely on my radar.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hattingen  is the one I really consider that isn't recommended here. Patient results in German forums are amazing although it is a pain in you know what to register there and see it (Apparently German laws doesn't allow sharing results in forum that doesn't require registration) 

Same for Couto. 

There are some decent Arabic clinic that isn't a top notch but produce solid results for the cost. Like Dr.Ahmed Adel NourEldin in Giza, Maghraby clinic in Cairo. There is a Jordanian doctor here that seems very good. Dr.Khaled in Tunisia too 

Even well known Turkish doctors in middle east aren't known at all in English Speaking world and vice versa

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, harry_potter1 said:

Hattingen  is the one I really consider that isn't recommended here. Patient results in German forums are amazing although it is a pain in you know what to register there and see it (Apparently German laws doesn't allow sharing results in forum that doesn't require registration) 

Same for Couto. 

There are some decent Arabic clinic that isn't a top notch but produce solid results for the cost. Like Dr.Ahmed Adel NourEldin in Giza, Maghraby clinic in Cairo. There is a Jordanian doctor here that seems very good. Dr.Khaled in Tunisia too 

Even well known Turkish doctors in middle east aren't known at all in English Speaking world and vice versa

That's interesting. I have never heard of any good middle eastern doctors aside from the ones in Turkey. South American surgeons aren't that well known either. I'm also surprised that I never hear about South Korean surgeons. It seems like there's got to be some quality surgeons out there as well.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

23 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Dr. Ferreira seems like he has the makings to be a future Konior. Impressed with how meticulous his protocol is, definitely on my radar.

I agree but we haven’t seen no results from him or from patients yet 

On 10/16/2019 at 2:37 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

That's interesting. I have never heard of any good middle eastern doctors aside from the ones in Turkey. South American surgeons aren't that well known either. I'm also surprised that I never hear about South Korean surgeons. It seems like there's got to be some quality surgeons out there as well.

Yeah, the world is just too big to know them all. 

• Administrators

Yea, this is true.

View my thread

• 2 months later...

I just wanted to say Dr. De Freitas. I saw some results of his, both clinic and patients posted, and it is pretty amazing,  very good and dense hairlines.

Also @Melvin-Moderator I wanted say big thanks for maintaining and improving this community. I just found this forum couple of weeks ago, on my journey toward hair transplant, and it has been great source for knowledge and research.   I watched your videos and you seem very genuine person.  I hope you keep doing this and help people in this life devastating situation of hairloss

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, karatekid said:

Also @Melvin-Moderator I wanted say big thanks for maintaining and improving this community. I just found this forum couple of weeks ago, on my journey toward hair transplant, and it has been great source for knowledge and research.   I watched your videos and you seem very genuine person.  I hope you keep doing this and help people in this life devastating situation of hairloss

100% agreement on everything you say about Melvin and this forum, there are very big interests with regards to hair transplantation, in particular clinics pay a lot of money to corrupt forums to publish only their good results, canceling those that  they are not successful, this is not the case for the HAIR RESTORATION NETWORK, number  1.👍

• Like 2

The  names listed above are definitely good Hair transplant surgeon. Hair transplant is a team work . A clinic may be known  by one surgeon's  name as he is spending the most on his own branding, somehow there are other doctors in his clinic who are doing good work as well or there are other doctors as well listed on their website. A review of the google business page gives the right idea. An experienced surgoen will become more and more conservative or find the middle path in the  hairline and try to give you the maximum with the minimum use of the graft but using artistry like widows peak . An experienced surgoen will give him about the idea of future surgeries required and possibility of thinning of transplanted hair and repair needed. An experienced surgoens will counsel you , regarding need for another transplant if u dont take finasteride 2 to 4 years down the line. An experienced surgeon will recommend the  best possible technique to the patient accoridng to his needs , donor status and will not base his decisions on which type of surgery he is doing. An experienced and good surgeon will be unbiased in his approach towards hair transplant network patient and general patient. There should be no difference in doctors' involvement in patient who posts on forum and who doesnt . An experienced surgeon will also say No to the unrealistic demands of the patient. 

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • Administrators

We’ve added some of these doctors since this post. Would be interesting to hear some new names. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

View my thread

30 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

We’ve added some of these doctors since this post. Would be interesting to hear some new names. 

Exactly what I was thinking Melvin. Really fun to go back and see names that are now massive fixtures in this industry. We are blessed to have such a great list of recommended surgeons but would be interested to hear about some new up and comers. I will continue to push a name on this list that I would still love to hear more about…Dr Heitmann

Edited by JoDimaggio22
  • Like 1

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

Exactly what I was thinking Melvin. Really fun to go back and see names that are now massive fixtures in this industry. We are blessed to have such a great list of recommended surgeons but would be interested to hear about some new up and comers. I will continue to push a name on this list that I would still love to hear more about…Dr Heitmann

I’d be interested to see some reviews by Dr. Heitmann. I haven’t seen any on this forum, but he’s probably more popular on the german and dutch forums. If anyone has some reviews I’d love to see them. 

• Like 1

View my thread