Is doing a FUT procedure after a FUE procedure a good idea?

Hi guys,

I did some research and I am still exitant, I have a  NW6 thinning patter all over, I can't tolerate finasteride neither any other Antiandrogens I tried, so I'm doing a long term plan, I still can't decide between FUT and FUE, seems like with a FUT I can extract more grafts and combine both procedure could give a good results, since I have a thinning pattern all over and i'll have to cover a large area, i'm wondering if I can test how my donor area resist after a first FUE 3000 grafts  procedure and then, with time, maybe deciding if I can extract around 6000-7000 grafts in total with FUE alone with multiple procedure.... 

The question is, can I start with a FUE? IS this a good idea? What would be the negative sides about starting with a fue

Does scalp micropigmentation or body hair transplant into the linear scar enough to cover it and leave minimum signs? 

Thanks for the answer, Is there a way to do your own donor area density calculation? Seems like I have the same pattern of my family, some remenent hair on the mid scalp, a small island in the fron between the temples, and a NW6/Nw7 pattern, I know that probably the best option would be to have a fut First and then FUE after, but since now I'm shaved and I kinda like it, I would like to have the option to shave my head one day, and with Scalp Micropigmentation I could cover the little white scars done by the FUE procedure, I can't say the same about FUT, it is still a debate on me... With FUT I could probably extract more hair, but is it the trade of not being able to shave your hair in case your density won't be enough worth it? 

The other option I was thinking about is to extract as many donor hair as possible and then do a FUE with body hair to refill the donor area, if you keep your donor area short, it wouldn't be that much of a problem Imo... 

Do you guys think this is a norwood 6 pattern or a Norwood 7 pattern? 

Screenshot_20191011_090919_com.whatsapp.jpg

If you really need to get a hair transplant done, consider maximizing with strip first then possibly fue later.  A screwed up fue job will creat patches in donor and create plenty of scar tissue all around.  Including ridging and cobblestoning if done unethically.  Trust me on that, i happen to know this all too well.  

You will definitely need several large procedure based on the amount of hair loss you already have. If you attempt to do all this with FUE there is a god chance that your donor hair will be very thinned out and you will need to keep your hair longer to cover the scars/thinning. FUT should still be considered in your case. Some times it is easier to camoflauge a single linear scar the thousands of FUE scars. Really depends on your donor density and you other hair characteristics.

FUT is still probably the way to go IMO. Just because it isn't the popular option it doesn't mean it is inferior. 

Both have their own advantages and disadvantages, that us why both are widely used and non of them are dead (yet)
I think for your case you should absolutely starts with FUT then go for FUE later.

Good luck