Saw palmetto vs finasteride

Thisisnotatest333

So i was searching for the finasteride alternative. I m not looking for a total hairloss stop. I just want to delay it as much as possible. By saying that i m not ready to take on risks of taking such drug as finasteride. Now what i m interested in, how is saw palmetto safer than finasteride if it works the same way by suppressing DHT? I ve even read that it helps your libido because it suppresses testosterone from converting to DHT (yet DHT helps libido so i m really confused ). I know that finasteride would be much more effective but i m looking for something that will minimize all the risks and slow down my hairloss since i still have a head full of hair and i m ready to start early on.

Can anyone explain me what is the catch with Saw palmetto, it almost sounds too good to be true.

1 hour ago, MPBsucks4545 said:

FInasteride is proven to work whereas Saw palmetto lacks evidence. 

There are studies where men had good results with saw palmetto. My question was more directed towards why would it be safer than fin when they do the same thing to DHT? Maybe because its weaker?

There are various reports online where people have suffered similar side effects to Fin from Saw Palmetto. 

But it general, it's safer because it doesn't actually work. 

Save your money and eat some Brocoli.  That has DHT blocking properties too and won't help your hair either.

;).

52 minutes ago, BuddyX said:

There are various reports online where people have suffered similar side effects to Fin from Saw Palmetto. 

But it general, it's safer because it doesn't actually work. 

Save your money and eat some Brocoli.  That has DHT blocking properties too and won't help your hair either.

;).

I see i see. Guess i ll be happier with a harder boner than hair. I guess its all about the priorities 

• Haha 1