Danny1671

Dr Bisanga 4300 Fue at BHR Clinic

Posted (edited)

Wow, Danny!  looks Awesome.. 

Since I'm myself a Dr Bisanga patient,  and we talked about it that I went just couple of month before you did:

(a) Of course you're 100% legit. 

(b) I was happy after 4 months, but now I'm in 6 months... and the growth continue.. so, I can tell you that you're going to be surprised :D 

(c) about the color.. for example, I'm looking more blond now .. i guess the color change is just because now we have more hairs on our head.. 

(d) Bisanga is top Elite Dr!  

I never understood those people that goes on the journey and then leave all those forums and continue with their life, but fortunately, I'm becoming like that; I'm more happy and less obsessed about my hair and less and less following forums and  the industry.. 

* Still, it's nice to see your results Danny..  

Cheers!   

Edited by kondofoni

Hey Danny, any new update? 

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

6 Month Update:

Hi guys apologies for the late update.  Time has flown by and I can’t believe 6 months have passed already!  My hair is continuing to grow although I’m not sure there has been a huge change from 5 months, I’ll let you be the judge.  There are still some areas that haven’t grown as densely as I’d hoped especially on the right hand side of my hairline into the mid scalp but hoping they’ll catch up with the rest as it’s still early days really. The crown is still a little thin but nowhere near as bad as it was.  I can totally see how a hair transplant works as more of an ‘illusion’ of density.  When my hair is wet through and in certain bright daylight it looks a lot thinner.  However when dry or styled to the side or messed up it looks really thick!  You can see this clearly in one of the following photos which was taken in broad sunny daylight with wet hair combed forward and another one spiked up showing the thinnest areas. I never wear my hair like this but thought it would be useful for those thinking of getting a procedure done to  see the reality of it.

The other photos are taken in a more ambient light which in my opinion looks best. 

The patch in the middle of my scalp that wasn’t worked on looks thinner in contrast but I’m getting pretty good coverage anyway.  I’m still taking oral Minoxidil daily and propecia every other day to hopefully bide some time, however, when I meet with Dr B for my progress check I might discuss options for sorting this area in the future.  I’ve also heard that if he’s not totally happy with the work or if some grafts didn’t want to grow that he offers a free touch up which demonstrates his commitment to excellence  and professionalism.

Overall I’m amazed at the difference from where I started from and I’m much happier with my hair.  To not feel the need for concealer is priceless.  If you are thinking of getting this done, do your research, ask questions, and ask more! Having realistic goals and expectations will put you in the best starting point.  Then you can enjoy the journey!

Sod’s law we are in lockdown 😂😂

Any questions please ask 😎

C84673FE-795C-4450-AB4F-B9E8E13DC1DE.jpeg

E20C095C-8243-4A3B-8B7A-5DC1776C7DB1.jpeg

43CF6EFD-3BC7-4CD6-82F9-F1B001477932.jpeg

4681DCE7-8137-4844-8B82-9C11E7823EE3.jpeg

64146923-1D3F-4DC0-A6A3-8A075FC918F5.jpeg

B1E48674-1DBC-4DD0-BFC8-A4287A199E81.jpeg

C653B075-E1BF-49D7-91F7-50481179422D.jpeg

F12A56F3-D4CA-4D18-BED8-2B425331B051.jpeg

41B2883A-BAE6-4A7E-A42C-BD1DF67EB987.jpeg

7A02BD5D-E680-4BB5-8E68-0ECA96C47E58.jpeg

272F88C2-F1F0-4FFE-A22C-ABD1EE914742.jpeg

BD3B074A-A2BA-4E16-B33B-A691DF8A84EE.jpeg

0779D19D-7351-4945-AE80-AFE6E833FAD9.jpeg

4F1D52E2-8403-4A6E-BC77-58CDE7B3ABE6.jpeg

67A64169-3B82-4C24-B065-B08626EAFB44.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Looks excellent man, great presentation, thanks for posting your hair wet and in different lighting. 

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

just remember you're halfway there. your hair looks great dry as well and you wouldnt suspect a thing. please keep us updated

Posted (edited)

This looks promising. Mid Scalp does look thinner, but it looked like grafts weren't packed in as densely in the mid scalp as they were in the hairline and that's down to the design of Dr.Bisanga who probably knows best! I've seen that you have to wait a year for the final result, so looks like you've got a good 6 months of growing still to go! Good luck!

Edited by Huncholini