Danny1671

Dr Bisanga 4300 Fue at BHR Clinic

Even though you’re right at the very start of the Growth phase, you already seem to have a pretty noticeable difference to where you started mate (I’ve just came across your thread and did a quick side by side with your pre ops) 

Looking forward to seeing how you get on over the next few months, enjoy the journey! 

1 hour ago, BOW32 said:

Even though you’re right at the very start of the Growth phase, you already seem to have a pretty noticeable difference to where you started mate (I’ve just came across your thread and did a quick side by side with your pre ops) 

Looking forward to seeing how you get on over the next few months, enjoy the journey! 

Thanks mate.  I feel pretty lucky to be fair. I’m already more confident.  Let’s hope it continues to improve!

Things are looking good 👍🏼 Your donor area looks impeccable 

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

33 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Things are looking good 👍🏼 Your donor area looks impeccable 

Thanks Melvin. I thought it looked a little thin in the harsh light but when I compared it to a pre-op photo (same grade 1.5) it didn’t look any different. Not to me at least.  Dr B definitely seems to be a master of donor management 👌

On 1/14/2020 at 7:28 AM, Danny1671 said:

Hey Marshall thanks for the positive comments.  If my hair turns out to be as good as yours I’ll be a happy boy!  Are you still pleased with it?  I think I read that you were considering a small touch up, did you go back to BHR in the end?

Cheers bud

Hi pal, 

Thanks for the kind words! Yeah I am really happy I had been growing it trying out different styles but have recently gone short like pre ht and the difference is night and day. I went over in December for an additional 600 grafts as dr b wasnt happy with 1 side, I gave updated my thread so you can see. I am sure you will be very happy in the new few months, happy growing