Dr Bisanga 4300 Fue at BHR Clinic

Danny1671

Even though you’re right at the very start of the Growth phase, you already seem to have a pretty noticeable difference to where you started mate (I’ve just came across your thread and did a quick side by side with your pre ops) 

Looking forward to seeing how you get on over the next few months, enjoy the journey! 

1 hour ago, BOW32 said:

Even though you’re right at the very start of the Growth phase, you already seem to have a pretty noticeable difference to where you started mate (I’ve just came across your thread and did a quick side by side with your pre ops) 

Looking forward to seeing how you get on over the next few months, enjoy the journey! 

Thanks mate.  I feel pretty lucky to be fair. I’m already more confident.  Let’s hope it continues to improve!

• Administrators

Things are looking good 👍🏼 Your donor area looks impeccable 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

33 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Things are looking good 👍🏼 Your donor area looks impeccable 

Thanks Melvin. I thought it looked a little thin in the harsh light but when I compared it to a pre-op photo (same grade 1.5) it didn’t look any different. Not to me at least.  Dr B definitely seems to be a master of donor management 👌

On 1/14/2020 at 7:28 AM, Danny1671 said:

Hey Marshall thanks for the positive comments.  If my hair turns out to be as good as yours I’ll be a happy boy!  Are you still pleased with it?  I think I read that you were considering a small touch up, did you go back to BHR in the end?

Cheers bud

Hi pal, 

Thanks for the kind words! Yeah I am really happy I had been growing it trying out different styles but have recently gone short like pre ht and the difference is night and day. I went over in December for an additional 600 grafts as dr b wasnt happy with 1 side, I gave updated my thread so you can see. I am sure you will be very happy in the new few months, happy growing 

• 1 month later...

Ok guys sorry for the lack of updates but here are a few pics at 4 months.  Thinks have definitely improved and I’m very happy with my hair right now.  It’s still quite thin behind the hairline especially on the right hand side but hopefully that will fill in as the months go by. All I can say is Dr Bisanga and his team are all amazing. My hair is fuller and covering well and more importantly I feel confident in my self.  I’m starting to feel like the old me who I’ve missed so badly.  Thanks to BHR! I’m growing it out a bit and it looks really thick especially with a bit of styling putty!  Can’t believe I can use styling products.  Dint delay guys if you’re suffering. You don’t need to. Make the trip!

Below pics are in less harsh lighting with no product.  I will update shortly with day light pics like my pre-op photos....

B6B1FBCF-5E35-4BA4-8049-9EBBB23718FE.jpeg

A04DAE5D-BF4C-4469-9D9B-1C84A834CF72.jpeg

0AAB0D9B-EE62-4A94-AEB4-BDB1477682DD.jpeg

7F580A55-B48F-4BA6-9180-469544F9CED6.jpeg

9B79ABC1-82E8-4555-9B47-D6CA8F1096D3.jpeg

C2637967-C7FD-46BB-AA43-63375FC8EBCB.jpeg

92E9AFAF-D78F-481F-B5B1-60FD0186BA87.jpeg

BE4C940D-6557-46C1-8CA2-18A9DF82DDB9.jpeg

07127044-30E2-4A88-B384-49CED979222A.jpeg

5054DC1A-D77D-4A75-AA3A-49F42C094560.jpeg

• Like 3

• Administrators

Wow looks fantastic, early growth, Bisanga is becoming one of the world’s elite surgeons.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

13 minutes ago, Ftothe said:

it seems the concerns at the beginning were not necessary.

i am happy for you, it is really looking great

Agreed.  It’s a huge step and emotions are all over the place at the beginning of the journey. So glad I chose Dr B.  How’s your journey are you pleased?

Wow so early and the results look this good. I can’t wait til tou post 6 months !

congrats! 

@Danny1671

That smile says it all.

Great early growth. You are looking great already. Im looking forward to the coming months and even more so, the end result. 

Enjoy every minute. Thanks for the updates and documentation.

All the best brother!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I am happy with my hairline, where Dr B added some staggering (100grafts)

I am also ok with the crown (1000grafts implanted, which is not much). In general, currently I am not bothering too much about my crown. Although I am having a look at it regularly, I am generally more relaxed about my hair, which is also a result of the HTs. Futhermore, I know that especially for the crown one should wait a minimum of 10months for the final result.

take care

• Like 1

Thankyou for all the positive comments guys! I have recently seen that my 4 month update was posted on Instagram, which I don’t mind,  but noticed that there were a few comments challenging my results so far. In particular, a couple of people were convinced that I used hair fibres to enhance the results. This was due to ‘obvious difference in hair colour’ which honestly I can’t explain!  I feel I need to set the record straight and tell you that I absolutely did not apply hair fibres or any other concealer for that matter.  This in my opinion would be a pointless action in the fact that I’d only be cheating myself and all of you guys.  I am genuinely giving a very honest account of my experience that will hopefully help others in making decisions about getting a hair transplant, and the emotional ups and downs along the way.  For the record I am in no way receiving payment or any discounts for surgery from BHR or anyone else for my updates.  The photos I took at 4 months were in a less harshly lit room where I looked in the mirror and for the first time in years thought I looked pretty good.  So I took some photos to show you guys!

Below are some photos taken at 4 months and 17 days, in the same harsh daylight in my bathroom, with wet hair, straight out the shower.  Obviously it looks thinner, but when it dries it kind of fluffs up and covers well.  So I’m pretty pleased so far!

272C21A5-22E9-488D-ABCF-2E18AC49D252.jpeg

B677DEC8-844C-4D97-B580-A383F3A12F69.jpeg

960B7FF4-6805-4D11-8485-E9EAEB984909.jpeg

671B105D-970C-4171-A6C7-8124F7AB340A.jpeg

13B5266F-E0D8-4AB7-97AA-E576BE239129.jpeg

91B2AAE2-933B-42A1-BEA3-6DAE1EF920C9.jpeg

F02D4864-7E00-4FBA-AE98-AA7266BD0E13.jpeg

03C28264-3208-4A8B-A052-042BC30D76A2.jpeg

805588DB-070A-4532-B68B-4132D04C1E20.jpeg

• Like 2

• Administrators

Thanks man, 

There we’re a few naysayers, but this post will shit them up. Thanks for the update.

View my thread

• 1 month later...

Mate that looks solid man, your going to have brilliant results. Looks brilliant!

I may have to go and meet this talented man for a consultation!

Edited by Afrohead