Hairgains

Does it look like to many grafts were taken from my donor area?

I was confused because  operation finished in about 5 hours with no breaks. How did they know exactly how much hairs i needed? It seems like they took more  grafts then my front needed? Thoughts? I was told 2400 grafts i had. Here is the front and back

Is it likely they took  more hairs from the back of my hair than they needed ? Based off these pictures.  

Screenshot_20191007-224834_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20191009-195106_Gallery.jpg

20191009_201931.jpg

20191009_201818.jpg

Doesn't look like too many grafts were taken in my opinion. The work actually looks clean who did your surgery?

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

2400 grafts in 5 hours and no breaks?  Was the tool motorized or manual?  Was this done by surgeon the whole way or did techs extract? 

heres the thing, it’s possible they made more than 2400 extraction attempts/ holes but got 2400 grafts they thought were viable to use.  

do you have clearer all round pics of donor? Did the doc tell you at what density they planted in recipient zone?  

How does it look now that a few days have passed?

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Five hours for 2,400 grafts is certainly quick but also "doable" if there were no breaks.  I'm with Melvin, it looks nicely done and quite clean.  You will be amazed how fast your donor area recovers.  Keep us posted.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.