Does it look like to many grafts were taken from my donor area?

Hairgains

I was confused because  operation finished in about 5 hours with no breaks. How did they know exactly how much hairs i needed? It seems like they took more  grafts then my front needed? Thoughts? I was told 2400 grafts i had. Here is the front and back

Is it likely they took  more hairs from the back of my hair than they needed ? Based off these pictures.  

Screenshot_20191007-224834_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20191009-195106_Gallery.jpg

20191009_201931.jpg

20191009_201818.jpg

• Administrators

Doesn't look like too many grafts were taken in my opinion. The work actually looks clean who did your surgery?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2400 grafts in 5 hours and no breaks?  Was the tool motorized or manual?  Was this done by surgeon the whole way or did techs extract? 

heres the thing, it’s possible they made more than 2400 extraction attempts/ holes but got 2400 grafts they thought were viable to use.  

do you have clearer all round pics of donor? Did the doc tell you at what density they planted in recipient zone?  

• Administrators

How does it look now that a few days have passed?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Five hours for 2,400 grafts is certainly quick but also "doable" if there were no breaks.  I'm with Melvin, it looks nicely done and quite clean.  You will be amazed how fast your donor area recovers.  Keep us posted.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for late updates. Here is the progress so far.   Also,  i went with "hair of istanbol. " it was not manually done but with the machine. You can see their technique on their youtube channel.  The technians helped. 1 technican on each side. So 2 of them putting my hairs in lol.

No complaints of them from me. Though the doctor only performed making the holes for my receipt area. The technicans were the ones who  extracted my hairs and put them in there.  But they were professional, not like they were texting in middle of my surgery or laughing  with one another  or being trained with me being thr guini pig etc. Of course having the doctor perform everything would be more comfortable but this is just my experience with them. They have been very good with me so far.

Will try to post  update pics every  2 months.

One thing i noticed is my forehead has wrinkles that i never had before. Like if i raise my eyebrows the skin shows wrinkles for longer than it used to for the skin to return to normal. Not sure it its temporarily. Or if my swollen forehead caused loose skin or something. As you can see the line in my head after i wake up if i sleep on the side.

Also i am not on fin. I know its recommended after surgery atleast but im not taking it.  

20191105_061221.jpg

20191105_061116.jpg

20191105_061136.jpg

20191105_060713.jpg

20191105_060835.jpg

20191105_060345.jpg

20191105_060433.jpg

Edited by Hairgains

5 hours is blazing fast. It looks to be 2400 by eyeing the donor and recipiant area and its def not like half that (1200) so I would trust them it's what it says it is.

The couple cases I seen of ppl on anabolics and or HGH literally end up with no scars and good growth so this will be interesting case study on how it ends up. Happy growing.

P.s. if your not on cycle than disregard my comment.

Edited by BlessUp
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, BlessUp said:

5 hours is blazing fast. It looks to be 2400 by eyeing the donor and recipiant area and its def not like half that (1200) so I would trust them it's what it says it is.

The couple cases I seen of ppl on anabolics and or HGH literally end up with no scars and good growth so this will be interesting case study on how it ends up. Happy growing.

P.s. if your not on cycle than disregard my comment.

Doctor adem kose was my doctor btw.

Thank you and yes i inject myself with testosterone e 200 mg every week. This is for my well being  however since my natutal test levels are low i dont expect to gain any muscle at this dosage. Just maintain. For hgh i started pharma hgh  the day before my surgery 2 iu everyday. I wish i started earlier to have it build up in my system.  It is available in turkey no prescription needed.

i also wanted to get tb500 which would be better than hgh but unforfunatetly the customs seized it...so i wont be able to  it is a healing injectable peptide. Can google for more info

Edited by Hairgains

• Administrators

For 24 days it looks normal. I wouldn't worry about it. Seems like this clinic has been getting a lot of YouTube publicity from certain "hair gurus" I hope your results come out great happy growing man.

• Thanks 1

View my thread

Yea 200mg per week is just TRT dose nothing crazy. It's the HGH that interesting. 2iu is once again small dose. It crossed my mind to use hgh before surgery as to help mitigate scaring and improve outcome. I didnt end up doin it and just stayed natty. Makes theoretically sense that it will help and like I said from the few cases on youtube where people admitted or are obv on juice or hgh then got ht they seem to have lower recover times, lower scarring and good results.