hello everyone, 

I did a hair transplant  10 days ago and i need to hear from you what you think and what should i expect  

thank you

tiger,

١١.jpg

Difficult to say to much without any background info. How many grafts for example? Pre op pic?

Scabs look to have mostly come off which is good in and around the day 10 mark.

Posted (edited)

grafts  aprox 5000  from head  beard and chest

and i added the pre op pic

pre.jpg

Edited by tigre

The hairline looks dense however, it's obviously going to be thinner as you progress towards the crown. Given your extensive hair loss you will likely need another hair transplant to address the loss further back.

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Work looks good.

Don’t expect anything until months 3 and forward, other than shedding of the hair grafts stage.

Good luck!

7 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

The hairline looks dense however, it's obviously going to be thinner as you progress towards the crown. Given your extensive hair loss you will likely need another hair transplant to address the loss further back.

yeah  i know due to my  high norwood , but  tbh i didnt expect that much dense in the front  ,for me its good  and enough at this level :D  just need to shave the sides