Dr. Diep and donor area.

efbb88

I've noticed a lot of people who go to Dr. Diep often have issues with the donor area (i.e. he takes too much and it leaves patches). Is this an actual problem associated with him or am I mistaken? Thanks.

• Administrators
10 hours ago, efbb88 said:

I've noticed a lot of people who go to Dr. Diep often have issues with the donor area (i.e. he takes too much and it leaves patches). Is this an actual problem associated with him or am I mistaken? Thanks.

This all started from some posters saying that other(s) donor area looked depleted. Mainly on @FUEblonde1985 thread, if you look at his latest update, he himself said his donor was a non-issue and didn't look bad at all.

Unfortunately, if you repeat something a couple times online it will all of the sudden become truth. I have had two procedures with Dr. Diep, and my donor has zero issues. If it was depleted you would be able to tell from this video.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.