Jump to content
bobbleboy

6 month progress - 2200 grafts w/ Dr. Cooley

Recommended Posts

Getting better every day!
All work was done to frontal hairline. 
 

3B30A814-76DB-48FF-A6CA-1DB081B584F1.jpeg

F06F72B0-51D8-4122-B8F5-E365DBE9CD0A.jpeg

DE91C9C7-3CF7-4AC1-AE8C-C3BD49C7FDE6.jpeg

Edited by bobbleboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow looks really good at 6 months, please keep us updated on your monthly progress 😊


I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your results are looking just wow! Keep going mate! Would also love to see how the FUT scar is looking at this stage.

Also how many PRP sessions have you taken after the HT??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a consultation with Dr. Cooley coming up...Very nervous about this whole process...very similar pattern to

yours and im 31 years old....Any updates? Any pics? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dude that looks great man wow what awesome results....is there any chance i could talk to you about your procedure...like i said i meet with cooley next month and am just nervous about going through with it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Hairhungry215 said:

dude that looks great man wow what awesome results....is there any chance i could talk to you about your procedure...like i said i meet with cooley next month and am just nervous about going through with it. 

Sure man. PM me and ask away. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2020 at 11:31 PM, hairlossPA said:

yeah curious to see the donor area/scar. how low can you take it 

Here ya go. This is just after a haircut at #3. That’s what Cooley advised as the shortest to go. 

800016DE-72C3-47CC-B89E-E744C7993271.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bobbleboy said:

Here ya go. This is just after a haircut at #3. That’s what Cooley advised as the shortest to go. 

800016DE-72C3-47CC-B89E-E744C7993271.jpeg

Looks phenomenal, good for you. 

would love to see some more photos of 9 months with different angles, etc 

also there’s a current thread about opinions from those who’ve had FUT. would love to hear your feedback there. 
 

thx 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, yesplease said:

Looks phenomenal, good for you. 

would love to see some more photos of 9 months with different angles, etc 

also there’s a current thread about opinions from those who’ve had FUT. would love to hear your feedback there. 
 

thx 

 

 

I’ll look at that thread. 

Here’s another angle of “scar” area. Which is basically invisible. Cooley calls his donor area his “perfect crime.” lol 
 

CBCB55E7-2220-4171-9D5A-5C7C197FCB92.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, yesplease said:

Looks phenomenal, good for you. 

would love to see some more photos of 9 months with different angles, etc 

also there’s a current thread about opinions from those who’ve had FUT. would love to hear your feedback there. 
 

thx 

 

 

Could you point me towards the thread you’re referring to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, hairlossPA said:

that’s an insane donor area. that’s gotta be a #2 on the sides? 2.5?

Are you referring to the length on clippers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would love to see how the final results turned out if you get a chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ian. said:

Would love to see how the final results turned out if you get a chance.

Agree! Would be cool to see your fully matured result. 

Getting a look at a graft placement photo from surgery would be cool as well. 

also, what’s your age? Are you using fin/minox? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would love to see an update as well, hope all is well. 

  • Like 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ian. said:

Would love to see how the final results turned out if you get a chance.

 

6 hours ago, yesplease said:

Agree! Would be cool to see your fully matured result. 

Getting a look at a graft placement photo from surgery would be cool as well. 

also, what’s your age? Are you using fin/minox? 

Hi all. Thanks for asking. Happy to show off the results!
Please excuse my quarantine hairstyle. 

To answer YesPlease, I'm 38 and using both fin and minox. 5mg fin split in thirds, taking 1/3 a week. Minox foam once a day. Also using NutraViv, and True HNS. 

IMG_5323.jpg

IMG_5324.jpg

5.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×