2900 grafts with Dr Bhatti - Darling Buds

rony05

I had my transplant with Dr Bhatti in July 2018.

The experience was very professional.  Dr Bhatti and all associated medical staff were all extremely professional, polite and courteous throughout the whole experience.  I noticed the attention to detail they had, and also how much of an emphasis they had on cleanliness and safety (everyone wore masks, gloves, gowns etc).

I was kept well informed through the entire procedure, and all my questions were answered.

It's now been just over a year, and I'm very happy with the results. My current pictures are attached.

Cheers

r05

thumbnail_image1.png

thumbnail_image2.png

thumbnail_image3.png

thumbnail_image4.png

On 10/6/2019 at 9:44 AM, rony05 said:

I had my transplant with Dr Bhatti in July 2018.

The experience was very professional.  Dr Bhatti and all associated medical staff were all extremely professional, polite and courteous throughout the whole experience.  I noticed the attention to detail they had, and also how much of an emphasis they had on cleanliness and safety (everyone wore masks, gloves, gowns etc).

I was kept well informed through the entire procedure, and all my questions were answered.

It's now been just over a year, and I'm very happy with the results. My current pictures are attached.

Cheers

r05

thumbnail_image1.png

thumbnail_image2.png

thumbnail_image3.png

thumbnail_image4.png

Thank you for posting your 15 month final result , rony05.

Per your request your before pictures are attached.

We had initially planned for 3500 scalp grafts for full coverage on online consultation.

However, during the preop consultation, it was noted that the scalp donor would not support that number.

2953 scalp grafts (singles- 414, Doubles- 2218 and Triples/Quads- 321) were harvested and strategically placed to cover maximum bald spots.

Our philosophy is maximal coverage with minimal grafts.

All grafts harvested were in anagen phase hence the result with even fewer number of grafts.

I will advise you to take Propecia in low dosage now.

1550079584_DarlingBudsClinic(2).thumb.jpg.3a30239afb4adc111632586f2a3bc402.jpg550779956_DarlingBudsClinic(1).thumb.png.e8c97e9e4be68459cf175ec0f90c45bb.png1998974703_DarlingBudsClinic(1).thumb.jpg.82c760d37daacff1bebe9c8a1db10b01.jpg

939215306_DarlingBudsClinic(3).thumb.jpg.b48dcda5a435cc06de3ea65cc8fa1c24.jpg

Some good results by bhatti.. he used a strategic placement technique in which he uses few grafts for greater coverage..one more ht with a bit of top up will eliminate your baldness.. go for it