Gonzalo Higuain Headed To NW7

• Administrators

I know some of our members from the UK follow football. Have you guys noticed Gonzalo Higuain is headed to Norwood 7. He's now in his 30's, but when he went to Real Madrid in his early 20's there was no way to know he'd progress this far.

I think his case is especially important to present to young guys who want to be aggressive with their hair transplants. There's really no way to know in your early 20's. His pattern looks like it may be worse than Rooney's who looked way balder in his early 20's too. 

higuain.jpg

higuain real.png

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Fozzie said:

Looks like his hair loss has accelerated recently. Maybe he'll end up visiting Ronaldo's HT clinic when it starts up 😉

Lmao, I wonder if that clinic is just a way to get around paying taxes 🤔

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
36 minutes ago, MPBsucks4545 said:

Did not realise that until I saw the picture. Hairloss can progress very quickly unfortunately.

Most wouldn't even know his pattern, because he still has a lot of hair left. But the writing is on the wall unfortunately.

View my thread

Gonzalo still had his hair when he went to Napoli in 2013 (aged 25 and a half). Signs were there though:

image.png.51ad525ad55e803c45de44aab164d92f.png

When he arrived at Juve in 2016 (aged 28 and a half) he was a NW6 pattern but with some brave hairs still keeping up a fight:

586887856-e1471087550616.jpg?quality=90&

It should have taken a toll on his confidence in the shallow world of football where appearance means a lot. But he did deliver like crazy last season at Napoli and first season at Juve. He could always take comfort in his gazillion dollars I guess.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, BjornBorg said:

Gonzalo still had his hair when he went to Napoli in 2013 (aged 25 and a half). Signs were there though:

image.png.51ad525ad55e803c45de44aab164d92f.png

When he arrived at Juve in 2016 (aged 28 and a half) he was a NW6 pattern but with some brave hairs still keeping up a fight:

586887856-e1471087550616.jpg?quality=90&

It should have taken a toll on his confidence in the shallow world of football where appearance means a lot. But he did deliver like crazy last season at Napoli and first season at Juve. He could always take comfort in his gazillion dollars I guess.

He’s doing good now off the bench, but his progression is crazy. That’s why I always tell guys wait till late 20’s. If it’s gonna be bad, that’s when you’ll see the signs. Impossible to know in your early 20’s.

• Like 1

View my thread

What to do if you already know it will end up badly? Still a nw2.5 at 24 with diffuse thinning all over the top till a nw6/Nw7 pattern... Considering a series of Hair transplant, I don't know if I'll have enough donor tho 

• Administrators
1 minute ago, alexXx999 said:

What to do if you already know it will end up badly? Still a nw2.5 at 24 with diffuse thinning all over the top till a nw6/Nw7 pattern... Considering a series of Hair transplant, I don't know if I'll have enough donor tho 

You sound like me, take a look at my hair transplant journey in my signature. You need to be realistic first of all and realize that you may never get the hair you want unless you do things to make it look better i.e hairstyle, concealer etc. If you're okay with this than it's time to start researching surgeons slowly.

View my thread

• Administrators
4 hours ago, 1978matt said:

Meanwhile, Ronaldo is headed for NW1.1 !

Actually looks like he shaves his hairline lol 

View my thread

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Jacuzzi said:

Damn, back of my head looks like that when buzzed....

Stay conservative.

View my thread

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Jacuzzi said:

What does that mean exactly? Conservative like number of grafts?

Yes and hairline placement. 

View my thread

• Administrators
7 hours ago, alexXx999 said:

This is my head 1 week after shaving at 0 guarda, is this thinning pattern a Norwood 7 pattern or Norwood 6 pattern? How does my donor area looks like?  @Melvin-Moderator seems like you have less crown loss, too bad I can't tolerate finasteride or other Antiandrogens 

Screenshot_20191011_090919_com.whatsapp.jpg

It's hard to say at this angle, and the lighting could be deceiving. Can you post a regular picture of the back of your head without the tilt in room lighting? Based on this picture I would say you're in between a 6 and 7. The lateral humps do appear to be recede downward. But again this may be the picture you posted. 

View my thread