PANINE, MD & Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic - 3,553 Grafts | FUT Hair Restoration Patient's Results After 8 Months

This 29-year-old gentleman had a hair loss pattern similar to a class 4v on the Hamilton Norwood hair loss scale.  His goal was to rebuild his hairline and add density to the frontal 1/3-1/2 of his scalp. The patient and I worked together to draft a plan that would match his expectations. Since his goal was well suited to his needs, this was fairly easy. When I created the surgical plan, I paid close attention to the hairline so that I could give him the natural look he was expecting. I needed to reconstruct a hairline that would be suitable for him as he was going into surgery but also suitable for him as he continued to age.

A total of 3,553 grafts were used. I used a significant amount of single hair follicular units, which allowed me to create a very natural hairline. Since the goal is a natural look, even when you’re combing your hair, this action will allow him to do just that. These are his results 8 months after his surgery.  His results will continue to improve for another 4-7 months. He is very happy with his results thus far.

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

Slide3.JPG

Slide4.JPG

Slide5.JPG

Slide6.JPG

Slide7.JPG

Slide8.JPG

Slide9.JPG

Slide10.JPG

Slide11.JPG

Slide12.JPG

Slide13.JPG

Slide14.JPG

Slide15.JPG

Slide16.JPG

Slide17.JPG

Slide18.JPG

Slide19.JPG

Slide20.JPG

Slide21.JPG

Slide22.JPG

• Like 1

• Administrators

Great results I'm very impressed. Keep up the good work Dr. Panine.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.