Mr. P R was a 51 year old man when he got his procedure done for the first time. He was Grade VA on the Norwood Hamilton Scale of baldness.

He was at a stage in his life where everything was good and settled and he wanted to have a nice set of hair for the sake of his won satisfaction. He went in for the first session of 3020 grafts in the frontal zone. 

The entire donor grafts were extracted from the back scalp. 

He chose the Complete package where Eugenix doctors performed the procedure.

The results exhibited below are after 10 months of his first procedure.

He went for another session for his crown later; the results of which are awaited.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-30 at 20.03.51.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-30 at 20.03.52.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-30 at 20.03.52 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-30 at 20.03.53.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-30 at 20.20.50 (1).jpeg

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• Administrators

I agree this transformation is absolutely STUNNING!

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Congratulations to the patient and all the team @Eugenix Hair Science  The patient must be over the moon as he looks totally different for the better.

Why were the grafts totally taken from the back of his head and not any from the sides ? What was the thinking behind that strategy??

Thanks Abhinay...

.........Paddy.....

• Like 1

On 10/1/2019 at 4:55 AM, paddyirishman said:

Congratulations to the patient and all the team @Eugenix Hair Science  The patient must be over the moon as he looks totally different for the better.

Why were the grafts totally taken from the back of his head and not any from the sides ? What was the thinking behind that strategy??

Thanks Abhinay...

.........Paddy.....

Hello,

The total back side means “the safe donor zone which extends from left ear to right ear, crossing through the mid back”.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.