Where do we rank as a group on the internet?

LaserCap

I am curious to learn how easily patients can find us, what do physicians think of our site, etc.  I am thrilled to help patients, but it does us no good if all the community effort is not easily seen on the net. Where do we rank overall?  Is there a way to improve this?

1 hour ago, LaserCap said:

I am curious to learn how easily patients can find us, what do physicians think of our site, etc.  I am thrilled to help patients, but it does us no good if all the community effort is not easily seen on the net. Where do we rank overall?  Is there a way to improve this?

Here you go:

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/hairrestorationnetwork.com

If I’m being completely honest...the best way to improve visibility and engagement to reach/help as many inquiring HT eyeballs for this site/forum is for the guys whom run this site to come up with a shorter, more direct hair loss or HT related domain name, register it, then have it redirect to here...as search engine rankings and results is what’s drives traffic.

Just an honest suggestion.

Edited by CosmoKramer

• Administrators

We're actually working on this and have been a bit unlucky over the past few years. I still don't think there is any other forum that has as many patient posted threads or results. We also grow by word of mouth, just like surgeons. For example, we have share buttons at the bottom of each thread. We definitely appreciate if you guys spread our community far and wide. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Moderators

I think Melvin posting youtube videos is a big help to get the site known in other places.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

3 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

We're actually working on this and have been a bit unlucky over the past few years. I still don't think there is any other forum that has as many patient posted threads or results. We also grow by word of mouth, just like surgeons. For example, we have share buttons at the bottom of each thread. We definitely appreciate if you guys spread our community far and wide. 

That’s great to hear and I do agree, this site is an invaluable tool for prospective & current patients and those that are unaware of it are definitely missing out. I have told friends about this site whom were unaware so yeah word or mouth is great too. 👍🏻

• Administrators

Also, you guys we have share buttons at the bottom of our threads. If you guys want to ever share anything on Reddit, Pintrest, Facebook etc you can. Sharing is essentially the internets word of mouth and that's how more people will know about real patient-posted results.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.