Dr. Arocha - 3000 FUT + PRP - 9 Month Results

This patient came to Dr. Arocha with a NW 4/5 and wanted to enhance his facial framing. He had a 3000 FUT procedure with PRP. He is on the maximum medical regimen including finasteride and minoxidil. Patient is 9 months post-op and still has a lot of stubble, so his outcome will continue to improve. Interestingly, his medical regimen has greatly decreased the size of the spherical crown loss. 

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

13 minutes ago, LaserCap said:

He has to be thrilled with the results! Great work.

Thanks, LaserCap!

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

Crown is definitely looking a lot stronger, which is pretty impressive considering where his level of loss was before. Nice to see such a strong impact from medical regimens even after surgical work. I think too many people dismiss this course of action.

Very natural reconstruction work on this one. It doesn't look disproportionately "heavy" in any areas and covers a lot of ground for only 3,000 grafts. It's always interesting to see cases with a modest graft count used on a patient with a more severe level of hair loss, because at that point the artistry and arrangement of the grafts becomes absolutely critical. 

On 9/27/2019 at 7:00 AM, Mycroft said:

Crown is definitely looking a lot stronger, which is pretty impressive considering where his level of loss was before. Nice to see such a strong impact from medical regimens even after surgical work. I think too many people dismiss this course of action.

Very natural reconstruction work on this one. It doesn't look disproportionately "heavy" in any areas and covers a lot of ground for only 3,000 grafts. It's always interesting to see cases with a modest graft count used on a patient with a more severe level of hair loss, because at that point the artistry and arrangement of the grafts becomes absolutely critical. 

Thanks, Mycroft - you are absolutely correct!

• Administrators

The top view says it all, great job Dr. Arocha 🙌

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

14 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

The top view says it all, great job Dr. Arocha 🙌

Thanks, Melvin! Doc always strives for creating results as natural as nature itself!