Mr. S D was a corrective case. He had had a hair transplantation procedure earlier also. He had got it done from Hyderabad. However, the results were not satisfactory and he was very conscious about his looks.
He started using fibres and created an illusion of coverage.

The procedure was planned and he got 5132 grafts done for the procedure. He got done 3077 grafts from the back scalp donor and 2055 grafts from the beard donor.
After 1 year, he has seen tremendous results with an absolutely fabulous transformation in look.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-26 at 15.19.48 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-26 at 15.19.49.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-26 at 15.19.52 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-26 at 15.19.46.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-26 at 15.19.52.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-26 at 15.19.50.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-26 at 15.19.42.jpeg

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• Administrators

Great results, where were the beard grafts placed?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

9 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Great results, where were the beard grafts placed?

The beard hair are put in the mid and top intermixed with the scalp hair.
It is never put in the front and never in isolation.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

56 minutes ago, Rogers09 said:

Looks nice.
Try and keep lighting conditions same in before and after pictures for better comparison.
All your pictures of results are with enhanced contrast.

Agree with you on this. Abhinay pls make sure of this

3 hours ago, Kevin20 said:

Agree with you on this. Abhinay pls make sure of this

Noted Sir. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Kind Regards

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Abhinay Singh said:

The beard hair are put in the mid and top intermixed with the scalp hair.
It is never put in the front and never in isolation.

Ahh I see great strategy I would love to see more BHT results. I'm interested in it myself 😃

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

11 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Ahh I see great strategy I would love to see more BHT results. I'm interested in it myself 😃

Sure Melvin. Thank you for appreciating our work. 

Kind Regards