Hattingen Hair - 5,200 Grafts (Amazing)

Robert S

I just had my procedure with Hattingen Hair Clinic in Schafhausen, Switzerland 2 weeks ago. I had 5,200 grafts via FUT. I did my research for almost one year before deciding to have my procedure done with Dr. Sever and his wife Dr. Laura. The overall process was great, better than I could have expected. It was a very easy process from getting in contact via email from their website all the way up to post op. The cleanliness of the establishment and staff was top notch. The professionalism and attention to detail was some of the best that I've seen in any field. I traveled from US to Switzerland for this procedure. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Sever and Dr. Laura. They treated me like family and still follow up with me regularly to make sure everything is well. I highly recommend anyone looking for a hair transplant procedure to consider Hattingen Hair. They have amazing results online and on Youtube.  I will add photos soon

• Administrators

Look forward to seeing pictures, I have heard good things about this clinic, but have yet to see some actual patient posted results.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 9/25/2019 at 10:06 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Look forward to seeing pictures, I have heard good things about this clinic, but have yet to see some actual patient posted results.

Well, maybe patient results and experiences here. But they have many patient posted results in other hair forums.

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, mhaider1991 said:

Well, maybe patient results and experiences here. But they have many patient posted results in other hair forums.

Yea, but I don't visit foreign forums. Don't want to sound cocky, but we're the main english speaking forum and I haven't seen any yet. Which is a shame because I do believe that they do good work, just need to see some actual patient results on this forum.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

I had pretty significant hair loss. The only before pictures i have are from 9 months prior to the procedure and i had suffered more hair loss from then up until the surgery so i was probably a Norwood 5 maybe a little more. Here are some before pictures. 

20180811_232708.jpg

20180811_232718.jpg

20180821_151657.jpg

20180821_151703.jpg

20180821_151707.jpg

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Robert S said:

just uploaded pictures in the gallery, i will try and post them in here if possible. Pictures are from Day 1 and Day 2 post op

20190914_220647.jpg

20190914_220650.jpg

20190915_121430.jpg

20190915_121449.jpg

20190915_121500.jpg

FUT HT #2.jpg

nio.jpg

Work looks very nicely done, and clean. Hairline design looks great!

Happy healing and progress!

• Administrators

Very clean work! Thanks for posting pictures. I will be following your progress closely 👍

View my thread

Thank you for the replies. I should mention that I had one procedure done prior in the States somewhere i wont mention but will say that it was a plastic surgeons office on the North East Coast that primarily did other cosmetic surgeries and very little Hair transplants. The procedure was done July 2018 and was roughly 1,000 grafts via FUT. I had very poor results so I immediately started planning my next procedure and wanted to be sure i had it done with the best clinic i could find. So this procedure with Hattingen Hair Clinic was not only a 5,000+ graft megasession but was also a repair job as well.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/4/2019 at 4:02 PM, Robert S said:

Thank you for the replies. I should mention that I had one procedure done prior in the States somewhere i wont mention but will say that it was a plastic surgeons office on the North East Coast that primarily did other cosmetic surgeries and very little Hair transplants. The procedure was done July 2018 and was roughly 1,000 grafts via FUT. I had very poor results so I immediately started planning my next procedure and wanted to be sure i had it done with the best clinic i could find. So this procedure with Hattingen Hair Clinic was not only a 5,000+ graft megasession but was also a repair job as well.

Everything looks great, very clean. I also believe you have chosen an amazing clinic. I had my first Fut with Dr. Rahal and my 2nd will be at Hattingen Hair Clinic (Dr. Sever & Dr. Laura Muresanu) on November 15th, 2019. I would believe we think alike, but what made you decide on Hattingen Hair? Are you from the U.S. as well? Wishing you the best! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

@Robert S 

Any progress you could share?

View my thread

On 3/1/2020 at 8:01 PM, HairFunk said:

Wow this is a massive case! How long did the op take? Was it split over 2 days? What is the total hair count?

Keep us posted on the progress Robert S. 

I had my done with Hattingen too (4400) and they do it all in one day. They are known for doing large megasessions, like H&W in Canada. They have a team of great techs and that helps with the time but you still start early - about 6 or 7am - and finish late, about the same time at night.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
31 minutes ago, bismarck said:

Hattingen has to be one of the top guys in the world. Very strong track record on foreign language forums.

They are building a good reputation here too, it seems that foreign *especially European forums have a heavy FUE bias. I'm glad to see one European clinic not following the status quo.

View my thread

Hello ,

I had my procedure with Hattingen back on the 29.11.2019 . 

I am now starting month number 4 . I have attched a PDF here , the thing is I was not completely bold before so It is currently difficult to see what kind of growth I am having right now . 

I will be creating a separate thread today on the forum .

thanks 

D

• Like 1