Day 7 after DHI, I have removed all my scabs manually, is it dangerous ?

Hello, I'm in day 7 after my hair transplant which I did in Turkey with DHI technique,

doctors said nothing about scabs and I have removed them manually with a massage, some did not fell easy, and I used some force, 

I did not see any bleeding, but I don't know if I have harmed my follicles ?!

please give me your honest opinion

As long as there was no bleeding you should be fine...the grafts are well seated by day 7 and since there was no bleeding, you obviously are a good healer.  How many FUE grafts did you have done?

Congrats on your recent procedure!

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

I am always amazed that guys can not leave well enough alone.  If you skin your knee do you pick the scab off every time it appears.  That process delays healing why would you think it would help your transplants?

"Imagination frames events unknown in wild fantastic shapes of hideous ruin, and what it fears, creates." Hannah More

While you never want to haphazardly remove them, it's fine to support the crusts/scabs in coming off around days 7-10 - but it should be done by letting them soak in warm, sudsy water and then gently massaging them away. They should come off with ease and it actually helps the healing process. That said, what's done is done - and as long as there was no bleeding/pain, your grafts are fine. They're secure by day 7 anyway, so I wouldn't worry. 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Most HT doctors will tell you that it is important to have a clean scalp free from all scabbing and crusts for the new grafts as they regrow through the surface of the scalp.

You just do not want to remove them prematurely.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY