DHI Hair Transplant in Paris | 23 years old

Gabiche

Hi everyone,

I started losing my hair at the age of 15... And was struggling with this 'balding problem' ever since.

So this year in March I finally took the step to undergo a DHI hair transplant in Paris. It was only a small session. But still, I found the results very well done!

I decided to post my journey and results on my YouTube channel. I hope these Before & After videos can help others that are struggling with their hair loss and can give an idea on how results can look like.

Here you find a summary of my 6 Months growth since Day 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqkbtdy-W7E&list=PLkzpL5QNn_ueEO8yQjtvNh_jAG2HPg0et

Other videos are also available on my channel (my Minoxidil side effects, hair updatesprices, etc.)
Please note, my final results will only be visible one year after the intervention. I’ll be uploading this update in the future as well if you want too.

Happy growing everyone!

Watch my video here!

evolution.PNG.7d0079923d0284e0486a00783ed2739e.PNG

Thank you for sharing the photos and the video!

Only 6 months in and already it's taken shape. Quite amazing to see how a small session like that can make a huge difference.

I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing the 12 month result :D

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey, sorry that I wasn't uploading for a while. In the meanwhile I kept filming and documenting my journey and it's finally posted.

Every day I took a picture for a year and made a time lapse video, and then soon afterwards I buzzed my transplanted hair to give a density comparison. I'll add the two videos here:

Also, there are smaller update videos on my channel as well, such as how the donor area looks like, etc.

Edited by Gabiche
  • Like 1